PDA

View Full Version : Sharp AR-m350N

Custom Search

johnboyd
04-10-2006, 11:07 PM
I am working on a Ar-m350 it keeps freezing up about once a day. When it happens the screen goes blank and won\'t function at all.
1. I replaceced every rom chip
2. replaced the main board / Print board / image process board
3. checked all harnesses and connectors
3. checked drum / dv, and all related hv connectors
4. checked transfer roller and contacts.
5. checked laser and all related connectors

This is a Weird one! If anyone has any ideas please pass them along, i would really appreciate it.
Thank\'s

Jerry
04-11-2006, 03:33 AM
I have replaced 2 opp panels with this same problem, have you replaced the opp panel? Check the ribbon cable that plugs into the opp panel, sometimes the cable holders will brake not holding the cable tight. Roll up a small piece of paper and place behind ribbon cable. Have seen the fax units lock up the opp panel also. Have you tried unplugging all options? Good luck, let us know if you find fix.

Jerry
04-11-2006, 03:34 AM
I have replaced 2 opp panels with this same problem, have you replaced the opp panel? Check the ribbon cable that plugs into the opp panel, sometimes the cable holders will brake not holding the cable tight. Roll up a small piece of paper and place behind ribbon cable. Have seen the fax units lock up the opp panel also. Have you tried unplugging all options? Good luck, let us know if you find fix.

johnboyd
04-11-2006, 12:39 PM
Thank\'s for the reply jerry! I have not tried that, but i will get right on it. Thank\'s again..........John

johnboyd
04-14-2006, 01:47 PM
Hi Jerry,
So Far your suggestion seems to have taken care of the problem.
Now all i have to do is find a Solution to a Unix related Network issue, but i think i already have a solution for that. Thank\'s again
..............................John

Jerry
04-16-2006, 02:25 AM
That\'s cool John! Congrats

Custom Search