PDA

View Full Version : Konica Minolta C353

Custom Search

junidexy
03-12-2014, 06:02 AM
I have Konica Minolta C353 Copier, last one week I have Black print Problem, when I test the Demo Page , the Black place not print also I check the Back Unit Gradation, I change another Black Drum unit , but problem is same

I attached the both Demo Page and the gradation page also, any one can help me to solve this issue

Phrag
03-12-2014, 07:09 AM
I have Konica Minolta C353 Copier, last one week I have Black print Problem, when I test the Demo Page , the Black place not print also I check the Back Unit Gradation, I change another Black Drum unit , but problem is same

I attached the both Demo Page and the gradation page also, any one can help me to solve this issue

Have you tried a stop-test to see where it's appearing? It could be the transfer belt, if you've already changed the black drum. Or possibly even a dirty fuser?

minimerlin
03-12-2014, 09:47 PM

I attached the both Demo Page and the gradation page also, any one can help me to solve this issueIs this the same post as the thread from Balendran? The gradation pattern is the same one!!

Synaux
03-12-2014, 09:50 PM
Is this the same post as the thread from Balendran? The gradation pattern is the same one!!

I was just about to jump on that!
People begging for help with no patience or tact are annoying.

JustManuals
03-13-2014, 12:46 AM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

http://www.justmanuals.com

Paul@justmanuals.com

junidexy
03-14-2014, 11:04 AM
Dear Sir, I change the Fuser Unit set , but the Image is same , no change in the Print, I attached the Demo Print Here again after change the Fuser Unit

Hansoon
03-14-2014, 12:03 PM
Guy you need a tech knowing this type of equipment and having the necessary experience and manuals.

What you are doing is almost as useful as Voodoo....

Hans

ck1
03-15-2014, 02:41 AM
Dear Sir, I change the Fuser Unit set , but the Image is same , no change in the Print, I attached the Demo Print Here again after change the Fuser Unit
you mean the black line on side or the dots ? you copy or print the sample ?

AjitN
03-15-2014, 03:48 AM
Try Initialize+Stabilize in service mode. If it fails to improve the quality, I think it could be PH or PRCB. Black reproduction is poor below 90%.
All the best.

balendran
03-15-2014, 09:48 AM
this konica minolta 253 . i have attached a gradtion of black. in that gradtion first two lines are very dark but other lines are very light

i have changed the HV board , Drum unit , and the laser unit but no improvement in the black gradtion please help me in this problem.

i have attached the black gradtion page below

RRodgers
03-15-2014, 02:34 PM
Have you ran the gradation adjustments?

minimerlin
03-15-2014, 03:54 PM
I am confused.....who actually has the problem? There are two posters on this thread asking for help but it sems to be the same fault!?:confused: Or have I flipped at last?
I agree that the grad adjust should be done!

Custom Search