PDA

View Full Version : installation manual??

Custom Search

Mitch Barron
03-12-2014, 04:12 PM
Hello all!

Hope we are all doing well! Just a quick request, if anyone would be so obliged. I am currently on the lookout for the Installation Manual for a bizhub c203/253. I have searched high and low for the copy i had, but came up empty handed. I realize it is frowned upon to request manuals, but seeing how the install manual is only a few pages long and doesn't reveal Admin codes and such I thought it "no bother" to ask if anyone has one on hand they could send my way? I greatly appreciate the help! Thanks alot. Have a great hump day!

technik@glatex.ch

Mitch

blackcat4866
03-12-2014, 05:05 PM
Sorry, not on my PC. =^..^=

Blizzoo
03-12-2014, 05:50 PM
I send it on your mail.

JustManuals
03-12-2014, 08:52 PM
The only time it's frowned upon to request manuals is if you do it on your first or 2nd post. There is a forum here for manual requests. Hope this helps for the future. And when you need a manual, I'm your guy.

Paul@justmanuals.com

Mitch Barron
03-13-2014, 08:02 AM
Just wanted to throw a thanks out to you all. Helped a lot. I normally have access to all the manuals i need, but for some strange reason i couldn't get my hands on this one. Greatly appreciated! I owe you guys one! Next time i will post in the appropriate section also. Thanks again! Hope you are all doing well. Have a great week!

Custom Search