PDA

View Full Version : C352 tricks?

Custom Search

blax
03-14-2014, 06:47 AM
Hello there,,,
does anyone knows some tricks to print faster? i have a C352 without USB port, just ethernet port, and all the times i need to wait several minutes until the data transfer is complete... per example, if i need to print 400 sheets from a single image file (JPG), i need to wait up to 4 hours! i have tried using pagescope direct print but it do not accept JPG files, and TIF or PDF are limited by print user functions (color is darkest on PDF file)... i dont have near by me bizhub users over here... because konica is not a well known brand here... people say, konica sucks, but i really like it...
thanks!

mo0651
03-14-2014, 02:32 PM
Send jobs to the HDD then bring it up and add Quantity there. They will print to speed.

Gaffers01
03-14-2014, 02:35 PM
also in the print menu, make sure that COLLATTE is turned off.

blax
03-14-2014, 05:54 PM
how to send files from PC to HDD?? several months trying to do that but without results :(
searching i found pagescope but i dont know where the files are located on machine´s HDD

emujo
03-14-2014, 06:32 PM
There are no "tricks", you have an old MFP that is probably trying to run jobs that are just big files. It takes time to spool/rip these jobs. You can make some changes in the driver configuration, but I would at least verify the firmware and drivers are up to date. HDD could be going bad..are there any errors listed in service mode that would point you in this direction?.

For the drivers, try switching from the PS to PCL or vice versa (might be VXL). Emujo

AjitN
03-15-2014, 04:06 AM
First print configuration page & confirm HDD present, RAM size is ok.
Check print data is transferred from PC to machine within reasonable time. also check print data size in printer window.
if HDD is installed, i think delay is only due to data transferred from PC,
Hope this helps

JR2ALTA
03-15-2014, 06:25 AM
"people say, konica sucks, but i really like it..."

I take it you charge by the hour?

Custom Search