PDA

View Full Version : Toner faulty in konica minolta c20p

Custom Search

cucucin
03-14-2014, 08:40 PM
Good afternoon colleagues , I have a serious problem with a printer Konica Minolta C20P .

The problem is that it detects the toner installed in it , especially the BK properly.

I consulted the database Develop and there is a newsletter that refers to this problem, I follow the steps I listed in it, making the necessary changes to make the desaparecza problem, which is to change the sensors detection of toner they are on the inside of the machine and upgrade the engine of it. BK changed the drum as it had something to do with the problem , I changed to 95 % of its life , that is, it was 5%.

With this, the machine is working and detecting the toner properly, but after 2500 copies , the problem reappears when the client is ready to change the toner BK .

To say that the toner are all original , checked the wiring from the sensor to the plate.

Hope you can help me , if you need any more information , do not hesitate to ask!

A greeting.

Hansoon
03-15-2014, 06:33 AM
Did you follow this too?

"Solution ID TABP1000272EN* Solution Usage
Description
0F52 ( Yellow ), 0F53 ( Magenta ), 0F54 ( Cyan )or 0F55 ( Black )error code.
Solution
CAUSE: Toner level sensor malfunction. Communication between the machine and the Image Unit has failed.
SOLUTION: To resolve, please perform the following:
1. Turn power the switch OFF.
2. Remove drum unit and carefully clean toner from the CRUM chip and CRUM chip reader. Clean any additional spilled toner with a cotton cloth.
3. Reinstall the drum unit.
4. If this does not resolve the error code, please contact your local vendor or authorized service provider."

Hans

Custom Search