PDA

View Full Version : Jamming problem on C10

Custom Search

ES-OGT
03-14-2014, 10:52 PM
We have a C10 that is jamming as it tries to pass through the exit rollers. The fusing had also gone bad so I replaced the fuser. Tested several times with zero problems. I let it set for an hour. Came back and the jamming returned. The problem is the exit rollers are not turning but considering it worked just fine before I let it sit, that doesn't make any sense.

Has anyone else seen this problem before?

Hansoon
03-15-2014, 06:19 AM
Sticky patch on the sync solenoid.

Is the image on the print which comes out shifted downwards? If yes, which is very likely, than the sync solenoid is sticky.

Replace the black patch with anything but don't leave the metal bare otherwise it will continuous stick by magnetic force.

http://www.copytechnet.com/forums/showthread.php/72492-bh-c10-when-copying-and-also-printing-it-shows-size-error?highlight=SynchroSolenoid+2490MF.jpg

Hans

ES-OGT
03-17-2014, 01:59 PM
I've seen that before with feed problems from the paper tray but never after the paper leaves the fuser. Does that solenoid effect the exit also?

Hansoon
03-17-2014, 04:12 PM
I think yes, since the machines believes to have a different paper size that's why it throws a paper jam. EVERY machine of this series will develop the sticky patch problem so it's worth to take care of it since there is not too much work involved to replace the patch too.

Hans

Custom Search