View Full Version : FIRMWARE BIZHUB C6500

Custom Search

costel fasola
03-15-2014, 11:05 AM
hy
I need the latest version of firmware for bizhub c6500 . ...all . thanks

RRodgers
03-15-2014, 02:31 PM
I need $1073 to pay off my car, maybe we can help each other.

costel fasola
03-15-2014, 04:22 PM
I GEST ASK... sometimes i give solutions, sometime don`t.

costel fasola
03-16-2014, 08:32 AM
I have this firmware, but it isn't free. If interested, email me at paul@justmanuals.com
u say allways same thing....
i will found this firmware anyway...

costel fasola
03-19-2014, 07:55 AM
u know what??!? fuck your self "dickhead" .... IDIOT

Synaux
03-19-2014, 08:07 AM
u know what??!? fuck your self "dickhead" .... IDIOT

lol...

59 posts and I will hazard a guess that you were assisted on most (if not all) OPs.

Go away.

costel fasola
03-19-2014, 07:47 PM
If I'm such an idiot, how come I have the firmware and you don't?
U CALL ME FIRST "DICKHEAT"( in private mesage)!!!...u think u are smart if u have firmware???! guest what...u are NOT ! is very simple to colect informations...internet is verry large.. information everywere.
Anyway today I got what i looking for. So if anyone else want C6500 firmware just write to me on the email address and send him FREE.
I read most posts of you
. All contain the same words. "Give me money ..." whatever is required on forum.I initially thought you were a robot. So in the end who's "dickhead" now?

Love Konica
06-04-2014, 05:04 PM
U CALL ME FIRST "DICKHEAT"( in private mesage)!!!...u think u are smart if u have firmware???! guest what...u are NOT ! is very simple to colect informations...internet is verry large.. information everywere.
Anyway today I got what i looking for. So if anyone else want C6500 firmware just write to me on the email address and send him FREE.
I read most posts of you
. All contain the same words. "Give me money ..." whatever is required on forum.I initially thought you were a robot. So in the end who's "dickhead" now?

Hi costel fasola, can you share with me, thank you in advance.

joseph.tran
08-05-2014, 02:35 AM
I read most posts of you

Can you please send to me the firmware for C6500? my email tien.tranvn@live.com
thank you so much!

eurekawins
09-17-2014, 09:23 AM
Feel very sorry for the things happened. Am a techie from India and would be grateful if u could send the firmware files eurekawins at gmall. Thanks

Custom Search