PDA

View Full Version : Samsung SCX-8128 puts marks on lead edge of the back of the copy.

Custom Search

tseto
03-17-2014, 11:20 PM
The Samsung A3 SCX -8128 is driving me crazy. I am used to the Panasonic where everything is under my control. The Samsung SCX-8123/28 started out as a super performer until now. I can't control the lead edge void and consequently toner is deposited on the transfer roller and guide, results in a tiny mark on the back of the lead edge. The service manual is no help. I can adjust the image size and position , but I can't put a clean blank surface on the drum just ahead and behind the paper. I got help on the error code issue, has anyone come accross this issue and have a solution, I am just about going to change the developer, the process unit only has 14,000 copies on it, the drum and dv suppose to last 100K. Thank for the help in advance,

tseto
03-18-2014, 10:45 PM
Problem solved. Machine overtoning, Toner density setting for some strange reason was set at +10 , where default is 0. the over toned developer unit is spewing toner dust all over the machine. resetting the toner level to 0, run off a lot of black copies and a good vacuuming seems to do the job.

toni
04-07-2014, 10:43 AM
Hi as we do to change 10-0
thanks

Custom Search