PDA

View Full Version : Electrical C-203 (License management error occured) on display screen

Custom Search

Buddy with ACR
03-18-2014, 10:11 PM
You can select OK and the machine will copy, but you can't print. When you select Utililty /Counter key, the first choice selection is missing on the screen. It won't let me set-up printer settings. I tried Data and System Error clear initialization, no help. Can someone help me? Thank you Buddy

habik
03-18-2014, 11:05 PM
You can select OK and the machine will copy, but you can't print. When you select Utililty /Counter key, the first choice selection is missing on the screen. It won't let me set-up printer settings. I tried Data and System Error clear initialization, no help. Can someone help me? Thank you Buddy

NV RAM and Konica Support. Good Luck!

Buddy with ACR
03-18-2014, 11:29 PM
NV RAM and Konica Support. Good Luck!

What does that mean

blackcat4866
03-18-2014, 11:44 PM
Just out of curiosity, which board did you try to swap, that caused the licensing error? =^..^=

copier addict
03-18-2014, 11:59 PM
I have had this problem twice, and both times replacing the EEprom, not the NVRam, solved it.
Hope this helps

Buddy with ACR
03-19-2014, 12:06 AM
Just out of curiosity, which board did you try to swap, that caused the licensing error? =^..^=

The MFP board

Buddy with ACR
03-19-2014, 12:08 AM
I have had this problem twice, and both times replacing the EEprom, not the NVRam, solved it.
Hope this helps

Where and what exactly is the EEprom Thanks

blackcat4866
03-19-2014, 12:29 AM
You'll need participation by the manufacturer to clear the licensing error. There is a clearly defined procedure in the service manual. Start by reading the manual. Then if you are not a Konica Minolta dealer, you should probably involve one to help you clear the licensing error message. The dealer has a website in which they enter encryption codes, then the manufacturer issues a new code to recover your machine.

Parts alone won't help you. You'll need the help of a dealer.

My best advice is to hire out this call to a KM dealer. You'll get nowhere by yourself. =^..^=

copier addict
03-19-2014, 12:40 AM
You'll need participation by the manufacturer to clear the licensing error. There is a clearly defined procedure in the service manual. Start by reading the manual. Then if you are not a Konica Minolta dealer, you should probably involve one to help you clear the licensing error message. The dealer has a website in which they enter encryption codes, then the manufacturer issues a new code to recover your machine.

Parts alone won't help you. You'll need the help of a dealer.

My best advice is to hire out this call to a KM dealer. You'll get nowhere by yourself. =^..^=

I give advice based on my experience with certain issues. I won't say replacing the EEprom will solve Buddy's problem, but, it did solve the two licensing errors I have had. (two different machines).

Buddy;
blackcat is right. Read the manual. If you don't know what, or where the EEprom is, it will help you.
If you don't have a manual then I'm sure Paul at "justsmanuals" will be able to sell you one.

Custom Search