PDA

View Full Version : Error Code Konica Minolta C452 giving error code p21

Custom Search

gr8copy
03-20-2014, 04:52 PM
I have a Konica Minolta C452 that is giving an error code p21. This happens when trying to print large PDF files (about 150 pages long); the copier will print about 15 pages and then come up with the p21 error. According to the service manual this error code is a "color registration test pattern failure", but does not explain what this means or how to fix it. P21 is the only error code that is coming up. Can anyone help me to figure out what I need to do to correct this error?

Kidaver
03-20-2014, 04:56 PM
Could be a number of things...one of your image units going bad....transfer unit going bad...or a sensor that reads the color registration pattern going bad...do some color band test prints and see if you have any copy quality issues and trouble shoot from there...

habik
03-20-2014, 09:18 PM
In the service manual page--- says : Do ... Then if not that do ... Otherwise follow kidavers advise

Sent from my iDon't believe in marketing device using Tapatalk

Hansoon
03-21-2014, 08:36 AM
In the service manual page--- says : Do ... Then if not that do ... Otherwise follow kidavers advise

Huh??

Hans

copier tech
03-21-2014, 08:37 AM
Start by cleaning the IDC sensors.
Then check the image unite life & check the transfer belt life, most likely the transfer belt if over 500k

Custom Search