View Full Version : Fuser unit

Custom Search

03-28-2008, 01:30 AM
Hi There,

I know that most problem occuring with laser printers, is the fuser unit ...... combining of film,roller,gears,thermistor,etc

Does anyone know where i can get this parts and do they give in separate parts or the full unit?

plis let me know.



03-28-2008, 03:13 AM
Do you have a specific manufacturer or model in mind? Each one is different. Most manufacturers offer fuser units or separate parts, whichever you please. I can't provide a specific answer without a more specific question.


03-28-2008, 04:26 AM
Yes, i'am really interested with the hp brands, as more of these i have worked with and come across.

03-28-2008, 04:34 AM
Hello Caldo. Most fuser units can be rebuilt, but without knowing the make and model of your machine I can't tell you much more. I use Katun, Copylite, and Densigraphics among others. You can get the phone numbers for these distributors on the internet. For HP printers I use Parts Now find them on the internet. Good luck.

03-28-2008, 05:01 AM
Hi Vesigoth,

Thanks mate for that advise, i sure have somewhere to start looking at.


03-28-2008, 12:22 PM
Iservice a lot op hp laserjets and get my parts from sunflowerrepair.com. Their phone # is 1-800-373-0611 ext 110 ask for Kevin.:) Good priceing and their stuff works.

just a tech
03-30-2008, 04:56 PM
use parts now, feedroller, and precision roller mostly for hp stuff.. (feedroller has a good selection of manuals to choose from to boot..)

10-17-2008, 07:59 PM
TSA World sells kits for the popular HP laserjet fusers. you get everything to rebuild one by ordering 1 easy to remember part number. for example K2661 gets you all the parts (9) for the 4000 fuser. 1800 633-6626 ask for Jay. or online ordering www.tsaworld.com

01-17-2009, 10:23 PM
To search for partnumbers :

HP PartSurfer (http://partsurfer.hp.com)

Custom Search