PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub 4020/3020 scan to email button missing on home screen

Custom Search

toly
03-25-2014, 11:35 AM
Hi

Just installed a bizhub 4020 for the first time yesterday, and had some problems to get the scan to email shortcut to appear on the home screen !! - tried everything by the webinterface and on the machine display with no luck.

I can se the smtp setup and i can type in mail adresses. According to the manuel the scan to email button should be default showing on the home screen but it is not.

Any ideas ?

wseyller
03-25-2014, 12:14 PM
Just a guess because I never set one up. Do you have admin email address set. Maybe without admin email it is deactivated and not showing the option to scan to email.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

SmellsHot
03-25-2014, 01:03 PM
I haven't seen a 4020 yet, but I have the 3320. There is a customization of the home screen you can do on this model. You can take things and add things to the home screen using this......
Through the interface.... Settings, General Settings, Home screen customization

marjan
11-14-2019, 01:50 PM
Hi

Just installed a bizhub 4020 for the first time yesterday, and had some problems to get the scan to email shortcut to appear on the home screen !! - tried everything by the webinterface and on the machine display with no luck.

I can se the smtp setup and i can type in mail adresses. According to the manuel the scan to email button should be default showing on the home screen but it is not.

Any ideas ?

Menu Setup .... Run Initial setup.
Switch off machine.
Turn on. And choose whichc icons will be available on the touch screen.

Phil B.
11-14-2019, 01:53 PM
Menu Setup .... Run Initial setup.
Switch off machine.
Turn on. And choose whichc icons will be available on the touch screen.

thread has been dead for 5 years.

tsbservice
11-15-2019, 06:23 AM
Just in case this may help out somebody in the future.

1. First setup Scan to Email
a. Select Settings
b. Select General Settings
c. Select Home Screen Customization
d. Select Enable Email Shortcuts
e. Set to ON
2. Next setup the shortcut with the following steps:
a. Web into PSWC
b. Select Settings
c. Select Manage Shortcuts
d. Select Email Shortcuts
e. Select Add