PDA

View Full Version : Kyocera Mita 4530 - 3000 paper drawer

Custom Search

Bob
04-18-2006, 06:39 PM
I have had multiple calls for this drawer being disabled. Go thru the simulation 906 to reset the drawer to be useable. Has anyone experienced any problems like this? Thanks for your help.

dbrownlee
04-18-2006, 08:38 PM
Print the error report/ jam report, look for a code that is linked to the feeder. Post it here and I\'ll see if I can help.

Bob
04-19-2006, 01:58 PM
It seems that the C1110 code has shown up a lot. I have checked the lift motors, and even replaced lift motor 2. The shaft with the lift coupling on the end was twisted slightly so the coupling would stick in if it wasn\'t lined up exactly with the pin on the drawer. I also removed the mylar from the inside front edge of the drawer. It was peeling up and the rolling up blocking the paper from lifting properly.

dbrownlee
04-19-2006, 07:51 PM
SM says to check deck lift motor connector cable for continuity, check if connector 26, pin 8 of engine pcb goes low when lift limit switch is turned off (on is when paper/ deck reach the sensor), and check connections between that switch and the cables. Deck limit switch is next to paper empty switch. Might want to check the lift cable pulleys and the damper on the front, also. I\'ll keep looking and see if I come up with anything else. Good luck.

Sim 906
05-12-2006, 09:15 PM
Pull out the PF75 and check the rear for any paper that may be interfering with the coupling, that has happened frequently. If nothing there I replace both lift motors on the PF75.

PN# 5FH27010

Good Luck

IgnacioCortez
07-03-2007, 09:42 PM
Key op your customers to clear "ALL" paper when clearing a jam, 100 percent of the error I've seen is customers forget to clear all the paper and when they close the tray, the tray pushes the paper and once the motor tries a few times the system will disable the tray to stop it from breaking. I've only had to replace the motor a couple of times it it was a true mechanical problem (Motor was stuck):)

knightfall
07-04-2007, 12:50 AM
had a few times customer loading paper in tray will put paper in a way that lead edge corners will fold raising that corner higher than the center, when the raised corner hits the top but center does not hit the limit switch eventually will timeout and disable tray.

kyoceradude
07-05-2007, 12:55 PM
Have you replaced the deck latch on the rear frame? That also can cause alot of problems withe the deck not fully latched causing the lift motor to dis-engage when lifting.

Custom Search