PDA

View Full Version : C280 With PC 207

Custom Search

big jase
03-26-2014, 09:23 PM
Im getting J20-02 jams from tray3 , doesnt matter which size paper is in tray it feeds around 10-15 then jams , i have replaced the spring clutch, reaplaced all feed tyres , i have also replaced the registration clutch ,tray 2 feed clutch and the drive /feed moters on tray 3

Please help driving me crazy!:mad:

blackcat4866
03-26-2014, 09:42 PM
Have you cleaned with alcohol and oiled the one-way bearings. Every time I have the feed unit out, I make sure to do so, as a preventative. It's a very common failure, and does not require new parts. =^..^=

EarthKmTech
03-26-2014, 09:56 PM
replaced all the tires hey...

when you replaced the separation roller, did you reuse the existing torque limiter or replace it ?

I've had this very head scratching issue caused by a failed sep roller torque limiter before.

considering it and the 1 way bearings are half the price of the rollers $4 versus $8- just throw them away and replace them at the time of replacing the rollers, but its your decision at the end of the day what you do, this is what I do and it works for me.

big jase
03-26-2014, 11:48 PM
Thanks blackcat will check the one way gears ,

Earthtech. I replaced the full step roller assembly, as had same issue you said before

Custom Search