PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous KM-5050

Custom Search

BSGINC
03-26-2014, 10:54 PM
LCT keeps dropping off the grid, 906 it comes back for 3-5 days then disappears again. any thoughts? Using TVSSR units as well. Then the driver disappears and the pc shows this message24536

blackcat4866
03-26-2014, 11:53 PM
This was happening quite often on certain versions of the print driver. Essentially the print driver does something called "Silent Configuration", which means that it checks what accessories are available. If the machine does not respond for any reason, then you've lost your accessories from the driver configuration. You have two choices, depending on which version of the driver you're running:

1) Disable "Silent Configuration" in the print driver > Properties > Device Settings. Then run Configuration once or manually configure.
2) Disable SNMP.

=^..^=

BSGINC
03-27-2014, 03:13 PM
This was happening quite often on certain versions of the print driver. Essentially the print driver does something called "Silent Configuration", which means that it checks what accessories are available. If the machine does not respond for any reason, then you've lost your accessories from the driver configuration. You have two choices, depending on which version of the driver you're running:

1) Disable "Silent Configuration" in the print driver > Properties > Device Settings. Then run Configuration once or manually configure.
2) Disable SNMP.

=^..^=

I will check those things today Thanks!

Kidaver
03-27-2014, 04:22 PM
As to why your LCT keeps disabling itself I would check the lift motor on the right side and make sure the shaft hasn't warped causing the coupler to not spring forward...if it's sticking then replace it...very common on the LCTs...

BSGINC
03-27-2014, 04:34 PM
As to why your LCT keeps disabling itself I would check the lift motor on the right side and make sure the shaft hasn't warped causing the coupler to not spring forward...if it's sticking then replace it...very common on the LCTs...

Yes we refurbed the LCT and took care of that ... Thanks

Custom Search