PDA

View Full Version : Jamming J32-05

Custom Search

Eugene74
03-27-2014, 11:26 AM
Hi Guys,

WE've got a couple of machines in the field with this problem. I know that there are a solution on the older C280/360 machine, but the fusers doesn't even look the same, so that mylar solution wouldn't work.

For those who don't know the J32-05 jam code, it jams in the fuser (it doesn't reach the exit sensor).

The funny thing is we only experience it when the customer make 2-sided copies/prints and it catches on the paper chute/gate (fingers) at the fuser. We have replaced the paper with fresh paper to eliminate the damp factor as it is very humit by us. We have made a adjustment on the chute/gate so that it pulls in further to prevent the paper from catching the fingers. We have replaced the fuser and the firmware on all the machines are up to date.

Not all customers complain about the problem but the more we go to machine and pull machine list and view the counters we see the J32-05 code more and more one these machine. Funny enough on the newer C224e range we do not experience this problem. If this is the case what has changed from the C224 to the C224e range as the fusers are still the same or what are we missing here?

If there are anyone that can help me I will gladly appreciate it.

I do have manuals so please I don not need anymore.

Regards,
Eugene

stevena86
03-27-2014, 04:08 PM
The only thing that comes to mind is to make sure the little black guide that the transfer belts come with now are still attached. That is supposed to reduce the effect paper curl has and prevent it from getting caught in the fuser entrance and jamming.

JustManuals
03-27-2014, 07:29 PM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $14.77 and downloaded immediately from:

http://www.justmanuals.com

Paul@justmanuals.com

Custom Search