PDA

View Full Version : C220 one side registration issue

Custom Search

davidj7
03-27-2014, 02:43 PM
Hi
I have a Bizhub C220 and Iam getting repeat impressions on one side of the paper. see attached24548 image .

The mis registration happens in the in board side and starts from the middle of the print . The outboard side is perfectly fine. I changed drums but no effect . I have 4 new Developer assemblies and a a image transfer belt on the way but will take 3 days to reach me .

So anything left for me to check in the meantime ?

edit: i have concluded the problem is with Cyan , but what /where in cyan.

habik
03-27-2014, 04:54 PM
Hi
I have a Bizhub C220 and Iam getting repeat impressions on one side of the paper. see attached24548 image .

The mis registration happens in the in board side and starts from the middle of the print . The outboard side is perfectly fine. I changed drums but no effect . I have 4 new Developer assemblies and a a image transfer belt on the way but will take 3 days to reach me .

So anything left for me to check in the meantime ?

edit: i have concluded the problem is with Cyan , but what /where in cyan.

Your transfer belt had an accident I think. Judging from the debree on the print. (Butterfly looking thing) on bottom left corner. Have you taken the belt out and examined the blade and waste auger?

Btw which way did you print this out Portrait or Landscape?

How are the IDC Front and Rear are they clean? Any P-Codes ?

Stabilization Reset + Full Gradation? Have you tried that?

davidj7
03-27-2014, 06:38 PM
Yes the IBT belt has a problem I have ordered a new one but it will reach me only on April 6th. My machine has been running like this for the past 3 days since the mishap with the belt occurred.The current issue is not related to the 'butterfly ' issue.

The image you see in the file is A3 its a test page run from service mode . The problem causing side is center to inboard, towards outboard the image is fine.

There are no error codes. I am a work in progress on KM . Could you please elaborate on P-codes.

Yes I have done Stabilization Reset and Gradation. What do you mean by Full Gradation .I will look for that in the service manual .What i did was the 1 page a3 print which comes out ,keep on glass and scan repeat the procedure for print and copy.

JustManuals
03-27-2014, 07:24 PM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $14.77 and downloaded immediately from:

http://www.justmanuals.com

Paul@justmanuals.com

davidj7
03-28-2014, 07:55 AM
really paul!!!

I solved the problem . Replaced the IBT assy with a standby one . The problem went away .Hope it will hold till i get the new assembly. Thanks for your help

habik
03-28-2014, 09:24 PM
really paul!!!

I solved the problem . Replaced the IBT assy with a standby one . The problem went away .Hope it will hold till i get the new assembly. Thanks for your help

Well done.

I'm sure it will hold!

Full gradation I meant Copy & Print :)

Custom Search