PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous Bizhub 350--Printing cannot be done as printing has been suspended--faxes only

Custom Search

richmods
03-27-2014, 10:07 PM
I have a bizhub 350 that will not print faxes that have been received. the machine copies fine and I can print reports from the keypad but when I try to access printer settings I get the following message: "printing cannot be done as printing has been suspended". The machines memory is at 70%...it shows the print job icon on the right hand side of the screen but it has an X thru it. Anyone seen this before?

Flash
03-28-2014, 12:15 AM
Solution ID TAUS0703182EN* Solution Usage 2
Description
The machine will not print from a PC.
Solution
CAUSE: The machine settings have been confused.
SOLUTION: Go into the initial mode andperform a "Clear fax settings". To enter the initial mode:
1.Press the warm reset button and wait for a dot to appear on the left side of the screen.
2. Press 3 on the 10-key keypad.
3.Enter “00000000” for the password andpress end.
4.At the initial screen for the initial mode select Clear fax settings.
5.Select soft switches andpress end.
6.Select Yes and enter.
7.Exit from the initial mode. When the machine comes to Ready, turnOFF the main power for 10 seconds. Test the machine

Solution ID TAUS0901718EN* Solution Usage
Description
The machine will not print, there is an icon of a sheet of paper with an X in the middle on the LCD.
Solution
CAUSE: The memory has been corrupted.
SOLUTION: Enter the initial mode by pressing the soft reset switch on the right side of the machine. Once in the initial mode, select Image Data Clear to
reset the memory and correct the issue.

richmods
03-29-2014, 01:44 AM
Solution ID TAUS0703182EN* Solution Usage 2
Description
The machine will not print from a PC.
Solution
CAUSE: The machine settings have been confused.
SOLUTION: Go into the initial mode andperform a "Clear fax settings". To enter the initial mode:
1.Press the warm reset button and wait for a dot to appear on the left side of the screen.
2. Press 3 on the 10-key keypad.
3.Enter “00000000” for the password andpress end.
4.At the initial screen for the initial mode select Clear fax settings.
5.Select soft switches andpress end.
6.Select Yes and enter.
7.Exit from the initial mode. When the machine comes to Ready, turnOFF the main power for 10 seconds. Test the machine

Solution ID TAUS0901718EN* Solution Usage
Description
The machine will not print, there is an icon of a sheet of paper with an X in the middle on the LCD.
Solution
CAUSE: The memory has been corrupted.
SOLUTION: Enter the initial mode by pressing the soft reset switch on the right side of the machine. Once in the initial mode, select Image Data Clear to
reset the memory and correct the issue.

This was close...you actually have to go into tech mode (also heard it referred to as "service mode") and turn off memory lock. As soon as I switched it off the faxes in memory printed.

Custom Search