PDA

View Full Version : Print but no copy?

Custom Search

distalt
03-31-2014, 05:10 PM
We just acquired an off-lease Bizhub 600. We paid nothing for it, just had to pick it up ourselves. When I first powered it on, it displayed the message "Insert Key Counter". I was able to get passed that using Service Mode. However, now it refuses to copy. I can send print jobs to it, but no copies. There is no error message, it just sits in the queue with the status of "Printing". I have waited hours and nothing prints. This unit came from a UPS store, so I assume there was a key counter of some sort attached to it. Any help would be much appreciated.

rrrohan
04-07-2014, 04:15 PM
We just acquired an off-lease Bizhub 600. We paid nothing for it, just had to pick it up ourselves. When I first powered it on, it displayed the message "Insert Key Counter". I was able to get passed that using Service Mode. However, now it refuses to copy. I can send print jobs to it, but no copies. There is no error message, it just sits in the queue with the status of "Printing". I have waited hours and nothing prints. This unit came from a UPS store, so I assume there was a key counter of some sort attached to it. Any help would be much appreciated. when you say you got around it using service mode what do you mean? did you turn the key counter off? If it was using BillBack or somthing similar see if the connector on the right side of peinter is still installed. round connector above the bypass tray

dedu
04-07-2014, 09:20 PM
zor iş

Custom Search