PDA

View Full Version : Electrical Konica Minolta C-203 Network Settings

Custom Search

Buddy with ACR
04-01-2014, 05:17 PM
My Network Settings choice on display screen is missing. Everything else is fine, can even print out configuration page. Need to input new addresses so it will print. Any help Thanks

Blizzoo
04-01-2014, 06:38 PM
Check if you have the correct Controller value in service mode 0 ->standard controller/ 1-if you use a firey
Try a NIC reset.

Buddy with ACR
04-01-2014, 07:20 PM
Check if you have the correct Controller value in service mode 0 ->standard controller/ 1-if you use a firey
Try a NIC reset.

Where do you find the controller value in the service mode? Is NIC reset the normal trouble reset using utility key and power up procedure? Thanks

Albonline
04-01-2014, 07:51 PM
do you have a service manual? the info you are looking for is in it!

Blizzoo
04-01-2014, 08:41 PM
NIC reset must done with nvram recovery tool,must put on CF like a firmware update.
To view controller setting go in service mode->system 2->image controller setting.
Good luck

Buddy with ACR
04-01-2014, 09:12 PM
NIC reset must done with nvram recovery tool,must put on CF like a firmware update.
To view controller setting go in service mode->system 2->image controller setting.
Good luck

Blizzoo The Image Controller Setting is also missing on my display screen. Where can I get a NVRAM recovery tool? Looks like I could use some luck. What next Thanks Buddy

Buddy with ACR
04-01-2014, 11:41 PM
Where do you find the controller value in the service mode? Is NIC reset the normal trouble reset using utility key and power up procedure? Thanks

The Image Controller Settings is also missing on my display screen. Where do I get the NVRAM restore tool? Thanks again Buddy

Custom Search