PDA

View Full Version : C224 indentaions paper

Custom Search

grimreeper
04-03-2014, 11:17 AM
Hi I have a C224 with about 80K prints on it Iam getting a repeated indentation on the paper after fusing has taken place cannot see any bulges or knicks on the pressure roller or fusing belt have changed the fusing unit with brand new fusing unit specified to do 300k prints still getting these indentaions apparently Iam the only one with this problem in RSA and SA support centre is stumped hopefully one you guys in other countries have encountered this problem and have found a counter measure to resolve this issue please see pics I have attached looking forward to your reply.24622246302462924628246272462624625246242462 324631:confused:

emujo
04-03-2014, 04:41 PM
Since you state the indentation is occurring after fusing, there isn't much left. Is there a bridge/finisher option installed? What happens to the marks if you remove the finisher? EMujo

minimerlin
04-03-2014, 04:42 PM
I suggest you look at the rollers above the fuser in that case! Toner is stuck onto them...very easy to see if you look! Just swopping bits is not the way to find a fault....have you done a hard stop?

copier tech
04-03-2014, 06:57 PM
Yeah if it's happening after the fuser can't be much that's causing it!!!???

I trust you have checked the paper, I would laugh if it was on the paper before you loaded it in the machine!

PeterG
04-07-2014, 02:49 AM
I suggest you look at the rollers above the fuser in that case! Toner is stuck onto them...very easy to see if you look! Just swopping bits is not the way to find a fault....have you done a hard stop?

I reckon you are "on the money" minimerlin.
I have come across it a couple of times.

hotfuser
04-07-2014, 03:00 PM
I have had this a few times in which there is a toner build up on the third fuser wheel in from the left.
You can not see it at first as it is black the samecolour as the roller.
Scrape it off and it should resolve your problem.
it only seems to get a build up of toner on that wheel and that wheel only.

ewizzy
04-08-2014, 10:44 AM
I have had this a few times in which there is a toner build up on the third fuser wheel in from the left.
You can not see it at first as it is black the samecolour as the roller.
Scrape it off and it should resolve your problem.
it only seems to get a build up of toner on that wheel and that wheel only.

+1

See it quite often, especially when the customer is printing out heavy graphics/pictures.

grimreeper
04-10-2014, 03:22 PM
Hi guys thanks for all your help you were spot on with that third roller easy to miss if do not know what you are looking for I have forwarded this info to SA support team and hope no one :)here needs to pull their hair out about this problem in future as this MFP range is still new our country but once again thanks to all of you that replied to this post much apreciated good luck with all the other snags in this game.

Custom Search