PDA

View Full Version : KMBH C353 C2151 code retraction error on secondary transfer roller

Custom Search

Desert Rat
04-03-2014, 08:18 PM
This is an intermittent problem. A friend of mine has replaced the transfer roller but that did not help.
I took the assembly off the door and cleaned the sensor. That lasted about 2 weeks.

I am having trouble finding a parts break down in the parts book. I'm looking for the secondary transfer
roller retraction motor and/or sensor. Page 36 shows the best picture but the part is not listed. The picture
shows that part of the door in a box with dash lines around it and the letter "E".
What does that mean? Will I have to get the whole vertical transport? I was hoping to at least get
a number for the motor assembly.
I can feel it working when I make a copy, but no codes appear when I'm there, naturally.

What gives? Has anyone else had this code before?

Thanks

DR

emujo
04-03-2014, 08:46 PM
There was a bulletin from KM about this problem years ago, but since the model is considered obsolete, it has been removed, and/or archived. I no longer can find it. It dealt with a change to the assembly, maybe someone can find and repost for you. Emujo

Ste Scott
04-03-2014, 08:53 PM
Not Sure if you still have this Problem but I also had it.

I messed about changing various parts on the right hand door but still kept coming back .

in the end I noticed you could order the complete right hand door,so I did and fitted that.ive not seen the error since and this was a good 3 months ago.

its a bit of a pain to replace but certainly fixed it :P

Desert Rat
04-04-2014, 05:39 PM
Thank you both for the quick reply,

Emujo, having that tech bulletin would be very nice. It reminds me that I have some
solution bulletins that I can search through. Thanks for the memory jog.

Ste Scott, I considered replacing the whole assembly also. Looks expensive, and that
may be my stumbling block. But I will price it out or look for a parts unit.

Thanks again

DR

Custom Search