PDA

View Full Version : OEM vs. REMAN fusers and PM kits

Custom Search

Sgt. Hulka
04-23-2006, 05:44 AM
I see more and more HP printers, are OEM fuser kits and PM kits worth the extra expense I should I stick with the cheaper remanufactured components. I mostly see hp4000, 4050, 5si, 8000.

Lance
04-25-2006, 07:57 AM
Frank wrote:

I see more and more HP printers, are OEM fuser kits and PM kits worth the extra expense I should I stick with the cheaper remanufactured components. I mostly see hp4000, 4050, 5si, 8000.
Reman kits from a reliable vendor is the way to go. they work just as well as the oem kits and the cost savings are huge. We use advanced exchange kits and that really keep the costs down.

mo0651
04-13-2009, 03:32 PM
We use the exchange parts here. Our supplier even warranties their remans for 6 months. Can't go wrong with that.:cool:

LaserSharp
04-17-2009, 05:55 PM
Frank wrote:

Reman kits from a reliable vendor is the way to go. they work just as well as the oem kits and the cost savings are huge. We use advanced exchange kits and that really keep the costs down.

"reliable vendor" being the main words in this statement.
we've shopped around quite a lot and while overall the quality of third party rollers has improved there still are some bad ones out there.

We mostly rebuild our own, replacing needed bushings and associated parts with OEM parts.

Custom Search