PDA

View Full Version : Toshiba 2060

Custom Search

versatile
04-25-2006, 10:47 PM
What should i be doing to keep this copier up and running. As of lately it sometimes jams or misfeeds. Don\'t know it\'s age but the counter reads 207017. It has never been serviced in the five yrs i have been here.

Jerry
04-27-2006, 03:56 AM
If it has not been serviced in five years I\'m sure the developer is toast, along with the drum, drum blade, charge wires etc. Do a full pm. Change corona wires, drum, grid, drum blade, developer, fuser silicon cleaning roller, maybe fuser heat roller and scrappers if needed, all cassette tires, LCF tires if LCF installed. Clean optics complete including the inside of slit glass. Clean alinging roller, dust collector brush under alinging roller, transport belts, inside copier. Reset drum counter (08)76 after changing drum. Adjust exposures after doing all this work and you should be good to go. The jamming is probably from old wore out tires. Sounds like your work is cut out for you. Good luck
PS. The pm cycle on this machine is every 80K. Don\'t forget to clean/inspect doc feeder.

ebv_bong
06-14-2009, 12:51 PM
hi there i'm working on a toshiba 6550 and having problem with the code C3, and i also noticed that when i try to reset it by turning on and off another code is coming C7-3, i tried to reset it fuser only the problem is that when i start to make a copy it jams at the registration roller and then code C3 again, I already tried replacing the coronas coz there might be an arching, I also replaced the main PWB but I still got the same problem, do you have any idea about this problem????

HASSAN
06-17-2009, 07:00 PM
For BD 6550
check tr/sep charger or chang it

HASSAN
06-17-2009, 07:02 PM
for BD2060
check ext sensoer and actoatoer or chang it

Custom Search