PDA

View Full Version : Clearing account track usage

Custom Search

rrrohan
04-09-2014, 11:15 AM
I have a C35 with account track user wants to take count at end of month, make a record of it then reset it I can not see any option to clear all just individually even in Data Administrator it has same problem Is this simply a limitation or am i missing somthing

emujo
04-09-2014, 02:44 PM
You are missing something, have the user export the account track counters via page scope, this file can then be opened with Excell to work with the data a little easier. Once exported, you should see a setting in the same general area that you register and delete users to reset the counters. Most MFPs give you the choice to reset one account, or all at the same time. Emujo

rrrohan
04-09-2014, 03:09 PM
You are missing something, have the user export the account track counters via page scope, this file can then be opened with Excell to work with the data a little easier. Once exported, you should see a setting in the same general area that you register and delete users to reset the counters. Most MFPs give you the choice to reset one account, or all at the same time. Emujo Well atm im having the user export via data admin to a CSV, then they open this in Excel. On the users C754e they have the option to clear all but I have searched and searched and cant find anyway to clear all on the C35. Also a feature that is lacking is the account track popup option. The C754e is set to popup account track input box at each print job but this isnt a feature in the C35 so customer has to click Print - Preferences - Basic - Account track - input code (password only) - OK - OK - PRINT. For someone who just needs to track individual staff printing on a single user PC account track works well but in a environment where every single print job needs to be put against a individual code, and new codes constantly need to be added, account track is not great. Im trying to push for them to buy PaperCut instead

Custom Search