PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous Konica minolta c450 not coming to ready

Custom Search

printerguy77
04-13-2014, 03:57 PM
Hi All. have a olivetti MF45 same as the KM c450.
Had an c2651 error code and machine saying the cyan dev unit not seated properly.
sent in a 2nd hand unit and the machine seemed fine and came to ready to copy screen but start button does not go green and will not print or copy.
I'm thinking it may just need a brand new drum,
Any Ideas are always appreciated before i spend that amount on a old machine.

Thanks in advance

Scottish Colin working in Ireland

Alex1
04-16-2014, 12:37 AM
Hi All. have a olivetti MF45 same as the KM c450.
Had an c2651 error code and machine saying the cyan dev unit not seated properly.
sent in a 2nd hand unit and the machine seemed fine and came to ready to copy screen but start button does not go green and will not print or copy.
I'm thinking it may just need a brand new drum,
Any Ideas are always appreciated before i spend that amount on a old machine.

Thanks in advance

Scottish Colin working in Ireland

The he error your getting shouldn't really matter with a send hand Cyan drum. I have previously done the same and haven't had a problem. Try cleaning the connectors on the Cyan Drum/Dev Unit and re installe.

mrwho
04-16-2014, 10:03 AM
You say the button doesn't turn green, but is there any message on the screen saying why it's not ready to copy?

It can be something as simple as waiting for an original to be set, or something else.

Does it print? Does it scan?

printerguy77
04-16-2014, 10:14 AM
Thanks mrwho.

As as it says on original thread. Screen says "ready to copy". But start button flashes orange. Machine will not print scan or copy

mrwho
04-16-2014, 10:38 AM
I'd try two things:

- Firmware reflash

- NVRAM Restore tool

hotfuser
04-16-2014, 10:53 AM
Thanks mrwho.

As as it says on original thread. Screen says "ready to copy". But start button flashes orange. Machine will not print scan or copy

This problem sound most definatley that the PWB-MFP has failed.

rrrohan
04-16-2014, 12:50 PM
Thanks mrwho.

start button flashing is sometimes caused by CSRC being left in Maintenance Mode

printerguy77
04-16-2014, 01:03 PM
start button flashing is sometimes caused by CSRC being left in Maintenance Mode

Hi rohan. Can you let me know what you mean. What is the csrc? Do you mean still connected to the web browser? Thanks

hotfuser
04-16-2014, 01:28 PM
Hi rohan. Can you let me know what you mean. What is the csrc? Do you mean still connected to the web browser? Thanks

CSRC is Customer Service Remote Care with monitors the copier remotely.

printerguy77
04-16-2014, 02:02 PM
Excuse my ignorance my friend but first I have heard of this. I know of connecting to the machine through the remote user interface. Where do I switch of the csrc?

hotfuser
04-16-2014, 02:21 PM
Excuse my ignorance my friend but first I have heard of this. I know of connecting to the machine through the remote user interface. Where do I switch of the csrc?

i doubt it will have CSRC activated if you dont use it.

hotfuser
04-16-2014, 02:22 PM
i doubt it will have CSRC activated if you dont use it.

and it is too old a copier.

rrrohan
04-16-2014, 02:55 PM
and it is too old a copier.

Oh really ?
I think the older machines just had the modem or email options no http but I think the 450 still had csrc.
Haven't touched a copier that old in a while

But now I think of it I don't think csrc is the problem. Sure it causes start button to flash while in maintaince mode but it doesn't explain why it won't copy.

I've had problems with c250 panels. One had the stop button stuck causing the start button to not respond

Custom Search