PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous bizhub 750 toner spill

Custom Search

kuatro
04-14-2014, 06:38 PM
hi guys, need some help from your side. im facing problem about the toner spill in bizhub 750. parts that i checked and replaced are the following: drum, developer, developing unit, filter. i cleaned charging section and contacts.

the spill is always went on top of T/S unit (top side). thanks guys

Downunder
04-15-2014, 07:04 AM
How bad is the toner spill, Is there developer as well and how much, how quickly does it appear (how many copies) before it appears.
Mileage on copier always helps as well!

When you replaced drum, dev etc did you clear all the relevant counters and then complete drum peculiarity LD1, LD2 etc- just asking ...

mrwho
04-15-2014, 07:12 AM
Check this thread (http://www.copytechnet.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-14520.html).

Also, there's a PDF on the forum related to this problem, but I can't seem to find it.

rrrohan
04-15-2014, 12:05 PM
Check this thread (http://www.copytechnet.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-14520.html).

Also, there's a PDF on the forum related to this problem, but I can't seem to find it.

Didn't you replace the cleaning blade?

hotfuser
04-15-2014, 12:29 PM
How bad is the toner spill, Is there developer as well and how much, how quickly does it appear (how many copies) before it appears.
Mileage on copier always helps as well!

When you replaced drum, dev etc did you clear all the relevant counters and then complete drum peculiarity LD1, LD2 etc- just asking ...

have you checked the mylars either end of the T/S assembly as they wear through making the drum sit closer to the drum causing the toner spill.
i usually cut and glue a piece each end which then makes it run cleaner.

kuatro
04-15-2014, 03:17 PM
hi, thanks for your immediate response. anyway, i run all the settings in drum pecularity and clear the counters for pm parts that i had replaced. for mylars, they are still look good. but if you can suggest me any soulution or remedies i would higly
appreciate it.

i just checked it again this morning and did the same thing unfortunately same thing happens.. the worst is now for only 30 pages the dirt will show again and again.

do you still have any solution for this? which mylar you are pointing about? is it a TS mylar or in drum cartridge section. they are atill look good but if you have any suggestion for some remedies for this mylar i would highly appreciate it. thank you very much my friend

kuatro
04-15-2014, 03:19 PM
yeah man. i did replaced the cleaning blade.

kuatro
04-15-2014, 03:20 PM
yes man. i did also

kuatro
04-15-2014, 03:24 PM
only toner is spilling..

hotfuser
04-15-2014, 03:41 PM
hi, thanks for your immediate response. anyway, i run all the settings in drum pecularity and clear the counters for pm parts that i had replaced. for mylars, they are still look good. but if you can suggest me any soulution or remedies i would higly
appreciate it.

i just checked it again this morning and did the same thing unfortunately same thing happens.. the worst is now for only 30 pages the dirt will show again and again.

do you still have any solution for this? which mylar you are pointing about? is it a TS mylar or in drum cartridge section. they are atill look good but if you have any suggestion for some remedies for this mylar i would highly appreciate it. thank you very much my friend

if you look on the T/S assy on the guide just before the wires either end of that guide the mylars wear through because they are in contact with the drum.
this then raises the T/S assy closer to the drum causing toner spill.
also check the soft switch settings to make sure they are not set too high.
Another problem may be the toner control sensor board has failed (p/n 56AA9102E ) this also is quite common you will need to replace dev if you change this.

kuatro
04-22-2014, 03:25 PM
hi guys, seems i found out that there's an over dropping of the toner.. because when i removed the toner motor supply that spill is not visible, but when i re-connect the motor it will give the same problem. i noticed also that if i make a copy the toner motor will rotate immediately, like i copied 20 copies. the toner will rotate 9-10 times.. the ratio is 1:2.. I think its not normal for that motor. unfortunately i still did not try to replace the motor because it's out of stock. thanks guys for your cooperation, God Bless Us

Custom Search