PDA

View Full Version : BizHub C550 Misfeed Detected. Remove paper indicated by 0.

Custom Search

twelfthjoe
04-22-2014, 01:06 AM
A few days ago my bizhub jammed up pretty bad and the paper ripped when I tried to remove it. I am sure I got all the paper out. Now when I go to print or copy something it prints out and the paper comes out of the finisher however the colors are not right at all and when the paper is going thru the rollers to the finisher it says ( Misfeed Detected. Remove paper indicated by 0. ) However the paper comes out of the finisher fine just the colors are messed up as I said. It seems to bring up the error when the paper is around the fuser. Ill post some photos as well. Any ideas on maybe a sensor is jammed or anything at all I can try in these areas?

rrrohan
04-22-2014, 12:53 PM
A few days ago my bizhub jammed up pretty bad and the paper ripped when I tried to remove it. I am sure I got all the paper out. Now when I go to print or copy something it prints out and the paper comes out of the finisher however the colors are not right at all and when the paper is going thru the rollers to the finisher it says ( Misfeed Detected. Remove paper indicated by 0. ) However the paper comes out of the finisher fine just the colors are messed up as I said. It seems to bring up the error when the paper is around the fuser. Ill post some photos as well. Any ideas on maybe a sensor is jammed or anything at all I can try in these areas?

probaly sating the obvious here but your machine is filthy lol.

do the obvious and clean the rollers, somthing like
ELECTROLUBE RRR

is great. not really a fan alcohol but thats just me

the horizontal transport section id be paying lots of attention to.

also make sure you havent dislocated the sensor in the same section

JustManuals
04-22-2014, 06:38 PM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $14.77 and downloaded immediately from:

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

907tec
04-22-2014, 06:42 PM
I would try turning the machine off completely and removing the finisher/horizontal transport first. I've seen similar issues when there is a connection problem with those accessories. Try making copies without the finisher attached, see if it still jams.

emujo
04-22-2014, 08:50 PM
I would also go into service mode and see exactly what the jam code is, the "0" is pretty vague. Emujo

stevena86
04-22-2014, 11:19 PM
probaly sating the obvious here but your machine is filthy lol.

do the obvious and clean the rollers, somthing like
ELECTROLUBE RRR

is great. not really a fan alcohol but thats just me

the horizontal transport section id be paying lots of attention to.

also make sure you havent dislocated the sensor in the same section

I prefer Multi Purpose Citrus Solvent and Korkay cleaner for my rollers. First gets all the dirt off, no matter what it is, second leaves the rubber rollers nice and tackey. For plastic rollers, I just use Citrus Solvent and some alcohol.

rrrohan
04-23-2014, 10:13 AM
I prefer Multi Purpose Citrus Solvent and Korkay cleaner for my rollers. First gets all the dirt off, no matter what it is, second leaves the rubber rollers nice and tackey. For plastic rollers, I just use Citrus Solvent and some alcohol.
i often find myself going to jobs where it looks like the transport section rollers havent been cleaned in 500,000 pages lol

to really clean them good you have to take the rear cover off tranport so you can undo one of the hinge brackets. the otherone can be removed with one screw.

i also take the rollers out to avoid stretching the spring.

it should take about 10 minutes but i think some techs try to clean it just by opening the door like customer would to remove a jam and get to rollers that way but thats a really half assed way about doing it and you miss 2/3rds of the rollers.

have you tried this yet?

Synaux
04-23-2014, 04:43 PM
Yea....you got some dirty rollers, but the issue manifested specifically from a jam. Let's focus on that.

Where was the jam in the first place? And as emujo suggested, what does service mode say?

What do you mean the colors are all wrong on prints now...upload a scan/photo. This leads me to think that the issue is not the output tray but instead something in the conveyance section area.

susanta_gaan
04-28-2014, 09:04 AM
Yea....you got some dirty rollers, but the issue manifested specifically from a jam. Let's focus on that.

Where was the jam in the first place? And as emujo suggested, what does service mode say?

What do you mean the colors are all wrong on prints now...upload a scan/photo. This leads me to think that the issue is not the output tray but instead something in the conveyance section area.

Jam code is 2001, I am attaching the pic for my machine. In my machine no FS nothing additional is connected to my machine. only the main body.

rrrohan
04-28-2014, 11:51 AM
Jam code is 2001, I am attaching the pic for my machine. In my machine no FS nothing additional is connected to my machine. only the main body.

He means show us a scan copy showing the colours coming out wrong

susanta_gaan
05-03-2014, 08:28 AM

He means show us a scan copy showing the colours coming out wrong
No, It is the location of error on my machine.

Synaux
05-04-2014, 05:00 AM
lol

Okay...first thing is get yourself the service manual if you do not already have it. It will help you. And it will help the rest of us help you (now and in the future).

If you want help with the colors being messed up, I advise that you upload a sample.

Connect the output tray back up and install the finisher and take a look at what the service manual says for your code and active solutions for the code (that I am providing for you). You can reference the sensors in sensor check in service mode.

2001: Misfeed at verticaltransport section
Manual bypass tray
15.3.8 Misfeed at vertical transport section
A. Detection timing
B. Action
Type Description
Detection of
misfeed at vertical
transport section
• The tray 1 vertical transport sensor (PS4) is not turned ON even after the lapse
of a given period of time after the paper has turned ON the tray2 vertical transport
sensor (PS12).
• The timing roller sensor (PS38) is not unblocked even after the lapse of a given
period of time after the paper has turned ON the tray 1 vertical transport sensor
(PS4).
• The OHP detection sensor (PS40) is not turned ON even after the lapse of a
given period of time after the paper has turned ON the tray 1 vertical transport
sensor (PS4).
• The tray 1 vertical transport sensor (PS4) is not turned OFF even after the
lapse of a given period of time after the paper has turned ON the PS4.
• The tray2 vertical transport sensor (PS12) is not turned OFF even after the
lapse of a given period of time after the paper has turned ON the PS12.
• The intermediate roller sensor (PS28) is not blocked even after the lapse of a
given period of time after the paper has unblocked the PS12.
Vertical transport
section loop
registration
reversing jam
• For paper fed from the tray 1/2/3/4 or LU-301, loop forming has not been complete
before a sheet enters the timing roller because the rise timing of load to
perform registration is earlier than the rise timing of load to form a loop.
Relevant parts
Tray 1 vertical transport motor (M5)
Tray 2 vertical transport motor (M7)
Vertical transport motor (M26)
Tray 1 vertical transport sensor (PS4)
Tray 2 vertical transport sensor (PS12)
Intermediate roller sensor (PS28)
Timing roller sensor (PS38)
OHP detection sensor (PS40)
Paper feed/transport drive board (PFTDB)
Printer control board (PRCB)
Step Action
WIRING DIAGRAM
Control signal
Location (Electrical
component)
1 Initial check items — —
2 PS4 I/O check, sensor check PFTDB CN4PFTDB-8 (ON) P-5
3 PS12 I/O check, sensor check PFTDB CN8BPFTDB-2 (ON) P-6
4 PS28 I/O check, sensor check PFTDB CN11BPFTDB-18 (ON) V-11
5 PS38 I/O check, sensor check PRCB CN36PRCB-6 (ON) K-4
6 PS40 I/O check, sensor check PRCB CN36PRCB-2 (ON) K-4 to 5
7 M5 operation check PFTDB CN5PFTDB-1 to 4 P-3
8 M7 operation check PFTDB CN5PFTDB-9 to 12 P-4
9 Change PFTDB — —
10 Change PRCB — —

AND

Solution ID TAUS0902604EN* Solution Usage 12
Description
Jam code 1001 (10-01), 1101 (11-01) or 2001 (20-01) when feeding from Bypass, Tray 1 or Tray 2.
Solution
PROBABLE CAUSES:
1. Failed one-way drive gear (22T) in the 1st Paper Feed assembly (jam code 1001/1101) or 2nd Paper Feed assembly (jam code 2001).
Replace the gear (p/n A00J 5744 00). Inspect the shaft that the gear is on and if it is damaged, replace the drive roller (1st Paper Feed assembly roller - p/n
A0P0 5707 01 for bizhub C452/C552/C652/C552DS/C652DS or p/n A00J 5707 11 for bizhub C451/C550/C650 ; 2nd Paper Feed assembly roller - p/n A00J
5722 00). Please see attached document as a reference.To viewthe PDF, you may need to download a free copy of Adobe Readerฎ.
2. Failed paper feed clutch (Tray 1 or Tray 2).
Replace feed clutch (p/n A00J M201 00 for bizhub C451/C550/C650 or p/n 57AA 8203 0 for bizhub C452/C552/C652/C552DS/C652DS )

AND...

Solution ID TAUS0903131EN* Solution Usage 1
Description
Jam code 2001 (20-01) and skewing from Tray 2 only. Tray 1, Tray 3 and Tray 4 feed normally.
Solution
CAUSE: Damaged or broken door latch (Lock Claw/Rear).
SOLUTION: Inspect door latch (p/n A00J 5738 00) for malformation (warped) or damage (cracked or broken) and replace if necessary.

AND...
Description
J2001 code intermittently and if not cleared within 20 seconds machine powers off.
Solution
CAUSE: The Paper feed/transport board has failed.
SOLUTION: Replace the Paper feed/transport board (p/n A00J H002 06).

ivovb
05-06-2014, 03:03 PM
Have had such a problem. Cleaning feed rollers in all of the drawers solves the problem. It won't be in vain to clean the sensors too.

BR

twelfthjoe
05-07-2014, 07:41 PM
I removed the finisher and 3000 sheet paper tray so now it is just the printer along. I am sending the printer 1 page jobs. The one sheet comes out just fine but about 1 second after it put the page out it then still says Misfeed Detected. Remove paper indicated by 0. This is after it prints just fine. It is leading me to believe the problem in in the area of the last 3 photos. Are there any sensors in this area or anything could could be giving this error. Any ideas would be very helpful.

The area in the last 3 photos is just where it would go onto the transfer unit to be sent into the finisher ( Just in case :) )

darry1322
05-07-2014, 09:52 PM

Since you didn't create your own thread, you are being confused with the original poster ( twelfthjoe ) who had jam problems and color problems.

That's why you were asked to submit color samples.

It's very advisable to create your own thread to avoid confusion and get the correct help for YOUR problem.

Custom Search