PDA

View Full Version : C6000l printing to sra3 finishing and stapling

Custom Search

blulander
04-24-2014, 09:48 AM
Hi new here we are a UK charity who have inherited a printer on lease from a decision made by a previous director who is sadly no longer with us, the problems we are having are lack of knowledge teething issues, can someone tell me can the standard c6000l print to SRA3 and how do we go about stapling documents of this size and folding them, I should explain at this point we have an IDEAL 4810-95 power guillotine.

HELP

Nik

Mick01
04-28-2014, 12:48 AM
Hi,
This capability is dependand on what type of finishing options you have.
If you have the FS-612 finisher it is not possible. you need the large FS-506 production saddle finisher for SRA3 booklets.
Can you advise your total machine configuration? (even post a picture of your machine would be suitable)

Mick01
04-28-2014, 12:53 AM
Sorry i just noticed you have a C600L, is that correct?
If so only FS612 finisher is available so no SRA3 booklets.
If you do have this finisher you can do a maximun page size of 314mmx450mm through this finisher which still allows full bleed A3 booklets once trimmed.
you have to set up this page size as custom in the feed tray (paper setting menu).
Hope this helps.

blulander
04-28-2014, 04:28 PM
Sorry i just noticed you have a C600L, is that correct?
If so only FS612 finisher is available so no SRA3 booklets.
If you do have this finisher you can do a maximun page size of 314mmx450mm through this finisher which still allows full bleed A3 booklets once trimmed.
you have to set up this page size as custom in the feed tray (paper setting menu).
Hope this helps.

Hi Mick its a C6000L I dont think I worded my first post correctly we wish to use SRA3 to print our A4 newsletters and annual reports etc is this possible with the basic machine ?

Nik

Custom Search