PDA

View Full Version : SD-511 help

Custom Search

jwrycza
04-24-2014, 09:26 PM
I have Bizhub C224e machine with an FS534 and SD511. Set code C-1115, Center-staple knife drive motor malfunction. Cleared code, went into service mode to test motor and code sets immediately. Figuring motor has failed, removed SD unit and checked all connectors and reinstalled. Upon startup, got a "door open, please close" on finisher. Opened and closed door and it set a different code.( cannot recall number as I tried to clear right away). Now, machine will not even recognise finisher being installed. Support says replace PRCB board. Did that and FS board, and SD knife motor. Still, no finisher. Checked power supply and nothing. Replaced power supply, start up, see finisher. Have to update firmware since all boards are new. upon restart, no finisher again, no power to finisher. Going crazy trying to find the problem!!! I have new power supply on order and will power up without SD unit plugged in to see if finisher will install. Has anyone run into anything like this or know some specific things I should check? No rubbed wires but, something has to be dead shorted. Any help is appreciated!

stevena86
04-24-2014, 11:18 PM
Check all your connectors on your finisher board. Do a continuity check on the wires from the board to the machine. Make sure those wires are plugged in.

Custom Search