I have sent you a link to this, you shouldn't have to pay for FW

ck1
04-28-2014, 09:18 AM
OCan send to me also ??? thanks

copier tech
04-28-2014, 05:25 PM
Sent it to you.

Now can I get another tiny red dots pls, thanks ;)

donrushs
09-19-2014, 11:41 AM

hello, please can you send it to me too

cayyell
09-19-2014, 11:55 AM
hello, please can you send it to me too

please check ur pm, knowledge suppose to be shared, cheers

emujo
09-19-2014, 01:04 PM

I'm sure the manufacturer, who has paid you and trained you would disagree with you, I have heard rumors that some manufactures embed your ID# in the download to track where this firmware goes. Wouldn't want my tech ID to show up in some Korean MFP. Emujo

habik
09-19-2014, 02:00 PM
I'm sure the manufacturer, who has paid you and trained you would disagree with you, I have heard rumors that some manufactures embed your ID# in the download to track where this firmware goes. Wouldn't want my tech ID to show up in some Korean MFP. Emujo

Its not a rumor. Its a fact.

cayyell
09-19-2014, 02:19 PM

Its not a rumor. Its a fact.

thats sure sounds scary enough...

donrushs
09-20-2014, 02:03 AM
please check ur pm, knowledge suppose to be shared, cheers

Hello,

i have KM BIZHUB C452, the machine keep displaying REPLENISH TONER ERROR for yellow toner cartridge, and the message does not disappear even after replacing with different four New and refilled toner cartridges, what could be the problem and how could it be fixed? someone told i have to update its firmware, is that true?

wseyller
09-20-2014, 04:10 AM
Anyone done an MD5 check of downloads between two tech ID. I'm curious but never have. If the MD5 hashes are the same then it would bust the myth.

cayyell
09-20-2014, 04:26 AM
Anyone done an MD5 check of downloads between two tech ID. I'm curious but never have. If the MD5 hashes are the same then it would bust the myth.

I would like to help to feed our curiosity

Let's find out

Dana
09-21-2014, 10:19 AM
I have Bizhub C652,the machine keep displaying REPLENISH TONER ERROR for yellow toner cartridge, and the message does not disappear even after replacing with different four New and refilled toner cartridges, what could be the problem and how could it be fixed? someone told i have to update its firmware, can someone send C652 firmware to me? pleaseeee..

Thanks,

Image:

pLatik
09-21-2014, 10:39 PM
Sent it to you.

Now can I get another tiny red dots pls, thanks ;)

If you donīt mine... I will ask you to send me the files, also.
Thanks in advance,

donrushs
09-26-2014, 09:57 AM
I have Bizhub C652,the machine keep displaying REPLENISH TONER ERROR for yellow toner cartridge, and the message does not disappear even after replacing with different four New and refilled toner cartridges, what could be the problem and how could it be fixed? someone told i have to update its firmware, can someone send C652 firmware to me? pleaseeee..

Thanks,

Image:

Hello,

Yesterday i managed to get an electric technician not a KM technician who examined and fixed the problem on prcb (motherboard), where the problem was on ICP19 and not ICP5, and now the yellow toner is detected, but now i do experience another problem, whereby every printout come with a yellowish background during printing and when photocopying it came out with yellowish background and black stripes (lines) from the top to bottom of the document.

what could be the problem and how to fix it.

emujo
09-26-2014, 08:36 PM
Good for you, you had an electronics tech come out and repair the board...Now maybe you should get a KM tech out to replace the board (we don't do component level repair as a rule), and re calibrate everything. Emujo

pepper38_cnd
09-29-2014, 12:37 PM

Could you send me a link to your Bank Account, along with your PIN Number? It's only money I shouldn't have to work for it!

Custom Search