PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous Konica Magicolor 2300W Mis-registration and Jamming (Not a mechanical problem)

Custom Search

Doug James
04-27-2014, 11:30 PM
I have been working on this for a few days now. The registration is off about 4 inches (Starts print about 4 inches lower than it should) Then it show a jam. I cleaned the reg clutches and solonoid. I am sure it's a driver problem of some sort. I doesn't have a display screen and I am not sure how to reset the machine to defaults, maby that's it... ugh... Any help will be sooo appreciated

Hansoon
04-28-2014, 06:11 AM
100 % sure sticky patch on the sync solenoid and also the grease in the sync clutch became sticky and goo-ish. Has nothing to do with drivers, this is a mechanical problem within the printer.

A hell of a job reach that sync clutch hidden between the frame at the front and the front side of the black plastic transport unit in the middle of the machine. (Tech manual page 108 + 117). Unless you have a lot of toner or other supplies in stock this is a perfect boat anchor.

Hans

Doug James
04-28-2014, 01:37 PM
100 % sure sticky patch on the sync solenoid and also the grease in the sync clutch became sticky and goo-ish. Has nothing to do with drivers, this is a mechanical problem within the printer.

A hell of a job reach that sync clutch hidden between the frame at the front and the front side of the black plastic transport unit in the middle of the machine. (Tech manual page 108 + 117). Unless you have a lot of toner or other supplies in stock this is a perfect boat anchor.

HansThanks so much for your help, I see now what you are referring to... Thanks

Custom Search