View Full Version : Di 2011 driver issue

Custom Search

ck1
04-30-2014, 06:23 AM
Can this model support win 8 64 bit ?

Hansoon
04-30-2014, 07:29 AM
Nope.

There is a 64bit universal driver but I'm not sure if it works for W8 too. Never tried it and I think when W8 doesn't have this "on board" changes are very slim.

Unfortunately this is the way the hardware manufacturers and M$ are forcing good usable machinery out of the field.

Hans

ck1
04-30-2014, 07:48 AM
Nope.

There is a 64bit universal driver but I'm not sure if it works for W8 too. Never tried it and I think when W8 doesn't have this "on board" changes are very slim.

Unfortunately this is the way the hardware manufacturers and M$ are forcing good usable machinery out of the field.

Hans

Em.... the KM only know $$ . look the ricoh even the old model aficio 270 still support driver .:mad:

rrrohan
04-30-2014, 11:04 AM
Em.... the KM only know $$ . look the ricoh even the old model aficio 270 still support driver .:mad:

I think KM are doing us a favour. no one wants to work on some old worn out copier and if no driver support helps to get them to upgrade thats win win

I cant stand the old Di

Hansoon
04-30-2014, 03:31 PM
I think KM are doing us a favour. no one wants to work on some old worn out copier and if no driver support helps to get them to upgrade thats win win

I cant stand the old Di

First KonicaMinolta is never ever doing ANYONE a favor cause they are driven by the same kind of desperate money grabbers as all of them are. Than, who said old and worn? We still have even Di-351's in the field with only 40K on them and the customers are happy with it and we too by getting payed for maintaining them. They are not upgrading cause they don't need the features of more modern equipment. Shall they shift to plastic Brother's and Samsung's?

Ofcourse modern machines are "better" but not everybody needs that "better". How many of you guys are still driving those almost 10 year old trucks and vans around? Than going to a customer telling him that his 8 years old MFP is o-l-d?

Hans

rrrohan
05-01-2014, 01:00 AM
First KonicaMinolta is never ever doing ANYONE a favor cause they are driven by the same kind of desperate money grabbers as all of them are. Than, who said old and worn? We still have even Di-351's in the field with only 40K on them and the customers are happy with it and we too by getting payed for maintaining them. They are not upgrading cause they don't need the features of more modern equipment. Shall they shift to plastic Brother's and Samsung's?

Ofcourse modern machines are "better" but not everybody needs that "better". How many of you guys are still driving those almost 10 year old trucks and vans around? Than going to a customer telling him that his 8 years old MFP is o-l-d?

Hans

your obviously not in sales :)

and comparing cars with technology isnt really a fair comparison.

But there lack luster driver support has helped our sales team get upgrades.

Recently had one B42, it would not allow us the option to have the account track dialogue popup for each print job. it was a shared PC so going into the driver ever single time to change the account track wasnt going to be a nightmare

allowed us to upgrade to a B423 that had driver support for account track popup

I always get a chuckle when customer feels the need to update the computers and OS because it was old and slow but dont consider upgrading copier because its old and slow "facepalm"

ck1
05-02-2014, 01:50 AM

Hans
Fully Agree with you :)

ck1
05-02-2014, 01:53 AM
your obviously not in sales :)

and comparing cars with technology isnt really a fair comparison.

But there lack luster driver support has helped our sales team get upgrades.

Recently had one B42, it would not allow us the option to have the account track dialogue popup for each print job. it was a shared PC so going into the driver ever single time to change the account track wasnt going to be a nightmare

allowed us to upgrade to a B423 that had driver support for account track popup

I always get a chuckle when customer feels the need to update the computers and OS because it was old and slow but dont consider upgrading copier because its old and slow "facepalm"

Some new model not reliability .look at C253 is good and reliability .C224 my god... still some issue

Custom Search