View Full Version : c654 Lock Holder for Trays

Custom Search

05-01-2014, 05:59 PM
We have a customer who annihilated the plastic "stopper" for the 1500 sheet tray, bottom left for this machine. Now the drawer will not stay closed.

Can anyone confirm the official name of the plastic part as a "lock holder?" None of our suppliers has the part (our next issue) so they can't confirm if we have the correct part identified as the problem.

Thanks in advance for your help.

05-01-2014, 11:32 PM
yes, it is called a lock holder.

seems to be a global shortage of these everyone keeps snapping them, I suggest you keep them in stock, you will be needing them.

I suspect its from being upgraded from 652 series machines and not realising you have to pull the handle to open the drawer on the 654 series.

05-04-2014, 06:09 AM
Purchase a 3d printer and manufacture your own :P

05-04-2014, 12:53 PM
better yet, add automatic tazering to users detected to be using the machine incorrectly.

Custom Search