PDA

View Full Version : BH-C-353, monochrome K

Custom Search

Hansoon
05-02-2014, 05:34 AM
Is there a W7 monochrome K driver for the BH-C-353? Cannot find anything on the KonicaMinolta site. Customer wants to have a driver for strict B&W printing only without the use of the CMY units.

Use of the Grayscale settings in the existing driver results in color prints.

Hans

Rvale
05-02-2014, 09:55 AM
Is there a W7 monochrome K driver for the BH-C-353? Cannot find anything on the KonicaMinolta site. Customer wants to have a driver for strict B&W printing only without the use of the CMY units.

Use of the Grayscale settings in the existing driver results in color prints.

Hans

i´m sending you the mono driver from konica minolta, it´s supposedly the right one for printing in B/W for default, but there is no way to use this equipment without color units, its a color equipment not an hybrid, the color drums are always engaged and color gradation and registration will kick in every time you turn it on, warm it up or in a certain interval of pages. color pages will not be counted if you printing on B/W but the parts will worn out. strict B/W copies demand a B/W equipment.
Cheers

Hansoon
05-02-2014, 11:19 AM
Herzlichen Dank Ruben und danke für dein e-mail, aber leider ist keinen Link erhalten.

Hans

Rvale
05-02-2014, 11:42 AM
Ja, schik mir bitte deine email zum rubensdovale@hotmail.com, dann kann ich damit den link zuschicken.
Gruß
Rubens

Hansoon
05-02-2014, 12:43 PM
Hab's vorher bereits gemacht.

Gruß

Hans

907tec
05-02-2014, 07:00 PM
Hans, do you have the latest firmware for these machines? Or even better, do you have Bulletin #8607 related to IU/Life optimization? There are some settings related to black-ready ACS that might help you. Also take a look at the theory manual (in my version, section 08.3.12 & 08.3.13 related to ACS Mode Control).

Hansoon
05-03-2014, 04:40 AM
I have bulletin #7528 about Unit Life Optimized Settings but not #8607. Would love to have it though....

I have TheoryOfOperation V2 but section 8 goes only to 8.2.7, no further.

Hans

Custom Search