PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous Counters

Custom Search

luis8832
05-07-2014, 08:50 PM
Working on a bizhub c25. Light copies right from the box. Determined it was the blk drum. Now I want to reset the counter for the test copies I have done, is there a counter reset in this unit? Or if anyone has done it let me know the procedure. Thank you all in advance.:cool:

emujo
05-08-2014, 01:16 PM
Some KMs have a running test mode that does not increment the counter. I'm not sure if this one does, but if it does then you should have used it, if not, then you will have to credit your customer for the copies as turning back a counter is impossible to do legally. Emujo

luis8832
05-08-2014, 02:03 PM
I checked in the service manual through the service modes and there wasn't a running mode. If I would have found it I would have used it. Thank you for your response. If you didn't have an answer for me you should have not responded. I do not need to be told about crediting the customers. I know that, just wanted to clear it because that is what my boss asked.

mo0651
05-08-2014, 02:15 PM
Guess you should of told your boss it is illegal to turn back counters. You asked and you got the response.

emujo
05-08-2014, 02:30 PM
I checked in the service manual through the service modes and there wasn't a running mode. If I would have found it I would have used it. Thank you for your response. If you didn't have an answer for me you should have not responded. I do not need to be told about crediting the customers. I know that, just wanted to clear it because that is what my boss asked.

I responded because you asked and I did have an answer, it may not be the one you wanted, but it got you to open the SM and look for your own answer. I don't believe I was sarcastic, or critical of you so please don't try to teach me the proper etiquette for answering questions. Emujo

luis8832
05-08-2014, 02:57 PM
Before I posted I checked the service manuals. Do not assume that I have no knowledge of what I am doing or do. Sometimes there are other answers out there that we can all learn from. That is all, that is why I thank in advance to all. I know you have been on this forum for awhile. So have I, this is not the first time me and you have butted heads. I am not a big fan of sarcasm. I help anyone and everyone if I can. My record speaks for itself. Have a nice day and enjoy the rest of your week.:cool:

Synaux
05-08-2014, 04:15 PM

emujo
05-09-2014, 07:32 PM
Is that for me or the original poster?? If it's me than I am going to have to start crying...Emujo

Synaux
05-12-2014, 04:20 AM
emujo,

:P

Custom Search