PDA

View Full Version : oce tds400

Custom Search

Zorikos69
04-04-2008, 10:35 AM
hello!I would lkike to congratulate you for your excellent work about the the forum. I have an Oce tds400 and i want to log on as an administrator but since i don't have a lot of experience on oce products(i am a konica minolta technician) i can't so i want your help in order to enter to service mode and operations through the controller but i don't know the admin or the service operator password.Thank you in advance...:)

Zorikos69
04-07-2008, 09:59 PM
please...anyone?at least through pm...i can give you in exchange any konica minolta info you need...

Jack Reacher
07-22-2008, 07:41 AM
675756 or ser4OCE! depending on what version you have. You can't really get into "service mode" with that though (you need to hook up with a laptop with an oce host license for that) but you can change ip address etc

Good luck

tecrem
07-23-2008, 07:26 PM
I have an OCE 7051 that I picked up in surplus, I want to be able to test it so that I can sell it. Anyhow there are 9 buttons on the top and none of them are a start/copy button. I went through the whole machine and cannot find a place to attach a computer. The system comes up ready and lets you play with all the different adjust ments but I put in the master and paper to be copied and nothing ! Please help !

kanini
07-23-2008, 10:06 PM
Hi tecrem! It's probably the same as with the Xerox large format copiers, you feed the original and then it starts copying automatically. You don't need a computer. Maybe you have any use of the user's manual, I attach the file, it is also possible to download it directly from OCE homepage, http://downloads.oce.com
Good luck!

tecrem
07-24-2008, 02:48 PM
Thanks for the pdf , it was a big OE ! The sensor is in the middle of the system not on the end. What a big dummy I am !

Custom Search