PDA

View Full Version : Dead Machine konica 7055 don't recognized finisher FS 106

Custom Search

LeonTsi
05-12-2014, 07:33 AM
Hi all, i have a bloblem with my copier machine. I tried to clear a switch of finisher FS 106 so i took a conector when my copier machine konica 7055 was on. After that my machine don't recognize the finisher, i know that the problem is form dipswitch settings but i dont know what? can someone help me what must i do? thanks a lot!

LeonTsi
05-14-2014, 12:03 PM
Hi all, i have a bloblem with my copier machine. I tried to clear a switch of finisher FS 106 so i took a conector when my copier machine konica 7055 was on. After that my machine don't recognize the finisher, i know that the problem is form dipswitch settings but i dont know what? can someone help me what must i do? thanks a lot!
noone??????

Synaux
05-16-2014, 06:41 AM
noone??????

I don't understand....maybe you should try rephasing you issue for us...

LeonTsi
05-16-2014, 10:19 AM
I don't understand....maybe you should try rephasing you issue for us...

Hi mate, thanks for your replay. What don't u understand? my question is what happened my copier machine don't recognize the finisher...... if you can help me about it tell me to give you many Information about my problem.... thanks a lot!!! i will waiting you....

LeonTsi
05-16-2014, 11:01 AM
Hi mate, thanks for your replay. What don't u understand? my question is what happened my copier machine don't recognize the finisher...... if you can help me about it tell me to give you many Information about my problem.... thanks a lot!!! i will waiting you....

Synaux bro, cos i don't really know if you get my message here send to my mail leonpolymer@yahoo.gr to talking...I'll be happy!!!

Luther
05-16-2014, 02:19 PM
Did you touch a dip switch? if not try this, turn machine off and on with finisher NOT connected, then turn it off connect finisher and turn it back on you should be good to go

LeonTsi
05-16-2014, 05:57 PM
Did you touch a dip switch? if not try this, turn machine off and on with finisher NOT connected, then turn it off connect finisher and turn it back on you should be good to go

Thanks bro, i have trying many times that but don't working..... something else you have your mind.....???

LeonTsi
05-20-2014, 11:49 AM
Thanks bro, i have trying many times that but don't working..... something else you have your mind.....???

I have fix my problem, all is ok... thanks!

RRodgers
05-20-2014, 04:02 PM
If you disconnected the finisher while the power was ON you've blown the board. With a 7055 consider it a total loss. Good luck getting a board, you might be able to get it fixed at a board repair shop (Hytech) but ALL of us here would prefer you take that money and invest in a newer machine.

Custom Search