PDA

View Full Version : Help with Bizhub 223

Custom Search

stryder
05-13-2014, 07:36 PM
Hi all, I've been trying to fix the BH 223 for a few days now but did not go too well. I've tried different boards and different control panels as well. The problem is with the Guidance button, Accessibility button and Enlarge display button. They just do not work. So I suspect a corrupt NVRAM since I've tried putting another NVRAM on there and the buttons did work. How would I go on doing that? to recovery the NVRAM, and if possible pm me on the nvram recovery tool. Thanks

jotunn
05-13-2014, 09:05 PM
Go to Service mode -> [System 2] -> [Software Switch] then set DipSW 25 value to 20.

PS. Why do you clean counters?

stryder
05-13-2014, 09:23 PM
Go to Service mode -> [System 2] -> [Software Switch] then set DipSW 25 value to 20.

PS. Why do you clean counters?

Oh, I'm not trying to clean counter at all. I've only tested a different NVRAM in the machine to test those buttons and they did work with a different NVRAM, so the original one must have a problem that prevents the buttons from working. So I thought the NVRAM recovery tool would return it to its original state so that the buttons would work. I don't want the counters to reset either, I need it to be the same.

jotunn
05-13-2014, 09:45 PM
OK, setting that DipSW will solve your problem...

stryder
05-14-2014, 12:03 AM
OK, setting that DipSW will solve your problem...

Sweet works like a charm, thank you

Custom Search