PDA

View Full Version : KM C6500

Custom Search

impimp329
05-14-2014, 08:29 PM
Hi, all I have a KM C6500, that won't complete the "please wait, now adjusting". I took the drums, imaging units, coronas out and cleaned everything and it still won't go to READY. Any ideas?????

blackcat4866
05-15-2014, 01:52 AM
Does the DP top cover close properly? I had a Falcon III that displayed "Scanner Adjusting" whenever originals were loaded and Start pressed. It would sit like that forever. On my machine someone had managed to break the rear post, and the top lid did not latch at the rear. =^..^=

dljorg
03-30-2016, 04:09 PM
Seen this multiple times - lower fuser lamp is blown. VERY hard to see if the lamp is lit physically - need a dark room and looking at an odd angle.

Check with IO check 45-14 that turns on the lamp and displays the output of the lower roller thermistor. If the temp dies not go up in this mode then the lamp is out.

Compare 45-11 test that turns on the upper lamps - thermistor output here too.

Test mode will not work with a hot fuser - safety to keep service people from overheating the unit. Let the thing cool for 10 minutes or so before starting the test and then turn the lamps off right away after you see a result.

LinxTech
04-04-2016, 12:55 PM
With regards the upper heating lamp, I would also measure all three lamps with multimeter as sometimes it's difficult to see if all lamps are OK..

Custom Search