PDA

View Full Version : Error Code bizhub 421 error code c3902

Custom Search

ajim shine
05-23-2014, 07:59 AM
i have proble with bizhub 421 .error code c3902,3808, and other code that show problem about tempreture high/low. i was change other entire fusing unit from other o.k machine and the same problem still come.... please how to solve this problem:(:(

stevena86
05-23-2014, 01:27 PM
My suggestion is to replace the entire fuser. Not sure if you said you did that, as your original post was sort of confusing on that part.

I've had these machines give similar fuser codes, and I've rebuilt the entire thing minus the metal frame and the code still came back. Only ordering the entire fuser and replacing the entire unit solved my problem. Not sure if one of the sensors starts grounding out against the frame or what, but that was my solution I found.

Good luck to you.

rrrohan
05-23-2014, 02:51 PM
I had this recently, ended up being the power supply

ajim shine
05-23-2014, 04:07 PM
After change entire fusing machine o.k. for a 4-5 hour.next morning the problem come again y

Downunder
05-27-2014, 08:15 AM
It's also important to make sure that you clear the code correctly -- not just turn off and on .

stevena86
05-27-2014, 12:10 PM
I would change the PRCB then. Both codes you referenced, that is the only other common item that links them both.

MFPTech
05-27-2014, 03:32 PM
i have proble with bizhub 421 .error code c3902,3808, and other code that show problem about tempreture high/low. i was change other entire fusing unit from other o.k machine and the same problem still come.... please how to solve this problem:(:(

Replace thermistors with the right ones. The part number might be the same but the wires are of different color from original ones. Make sure to use thermistors with the same wire color as the original thermistors.

ajim shine
05-27-2014, 05:48 PM
It's also important to make sure that you clear the code correctly -- not just turn off and on .

all ready make trouble reset.... any sugestion to clear the code....!!!!!! i take out the power supply and test it to other machine.i think the power supply o.k because other machine running normaly.....

mikeena
05-27-2014, 09:46 PM
all ready make trouble reset.... any sugestion to clear the code....!!!!!! i take out the power supply and test it to other machine.i think the power supply o.k because other machine running normaly.....

it sounds stupid but i would check the power make sure your machine is recieving the correct amount of it if you replaced the fuser and the code went away chances are likely its the fusing unit. could the code be reset at all with old fuser in it if not something on the fuser keeps having issues. I have had a few codes pop on me for fusing units before and it ended up being the machine was receiving a low amount of power causing the code

Custom Search