PDA

View Full Version : KM Bizhub C654 Cyan Banding

Custom Search

Marsh2
05-26-2014, 02:11 AM
Hi

Has anyone seen this type of Banding on cyan halftone print service mode 120 level
Have replaced Cyan iu and Transfer belt Machine has only just been installed so is new.

Cheers Justin

mikeena
05-27-2014, 09:58 PM
well after looking at the picture i would say has nothing to do with transfer belt the image problem repeats itself over and over. i was a little confused though is the machine new or is the parts. it sounded like the machine was new. you replaced parts in it and still has problem. key things to try. send your print through stop it before it hits the fuser are the marks still there? i believe (i could be wrong) but the cyan magenta and yellow use the same motor to spend the drums. is this problem occur only on cyan or does it appear on magenta or yellow as well . it could be another developing unit is having issues as the color is spinning it is locking up cause of that color. remove all units and shake them. make sure drum spins freely and not to tough when spins by hand

mikeena
05-29-2014, 12:36 AM
Hi

Has anyone seen this type of Banding on cyan halftone print service mode 120 level
Have replaced Cyan iu and Transfer belt Machine has only just been installed so is new.

Cheers Justin

were you able to fix the problem

knperformance
08-30-2014, 12:44 AM
Has this problem been resolved. I have a C654 doing exact same thing. Replacing the drum unit temporary fixes the issue but the same marks comes back after a few days. Here is the strange part you can take the drum unit that was making the marks and install it in another machine and the marks will disappear after a few days. It is like the drum is getting sunburned. I have replaced drums, transfer belt , roller ,ph unit and relay board ,prcb board as well swapped the erase lamps. My next guess is mfpb as I am out of Ideas. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

EarthKmTech
08-30-2014, 12:56 AM
are the markings drum spacing ?

Perhaps HV1 is not switching off in a timely fashion.

knperformance
08-30-2014, 01:07 AM
are the markings drum spacing ?

Perhaps HV1 is not switching off in a timely fashion.

The marks are drum spacing . They do not go all the way to edge top to bottom, more just in the middle of the drum.

EarthKmTech
08-30-2014, 01:22 AM
if its in a well ventilated area you could try running the machine with the ozone filter insert removed to see if its ozone pooling in the cyan charge unit. The extra airflow will eliminate that . . . ;)

knperformance
08-30-2014, 02:27 PM
if its in a well ventilated area you could try running the machine with the ozone filter insert removed to see if its ozone pooling in the cyan charge unit. The extra airflow will eliminate that . . . ;)

Thanks, I will try it.

knperformance
09-02-2014, 03:29 AM
Any other ideas?

SmellsHot
09-02-2014, 12:55 PM
Secondary transfer roller possibly. Have you tried adjusting voltages for it?

knperformance
09-02-2014, 03:18 PM
Secondary transfer roller possibly. Have you tried adjusting voltages for it?

Yes tried that also .

occus
09-03-2014, 07:56 AM
If the transferbelt is outside, can you check the position (height) of the IU C, can you see any difference to the other IU's?

I had on the 452/552/652 series sometime problem with IU's that make problems on other IU's, maybe change the other IU's too.
or sometime i change the IU which also have problems (faulty series)

Custom Search