PDA

View Full Version : Error Code Error code c0101

Custom Search

quitech
05-27-2014, 07:50 PM
Dear friends,
Greeting to you all friends,please i need help for Bizhub c6500, flashing error code c0101.please what can i do to make this machine work?
your contribution will be highly appreciate.
Thanks, quitech.

emujo
05-27-2014, 08:19 PM
You don't even have the manual for this and you want assistance with working on a VERY labor intensive and complicated/delicate production MFP....??? Well your code is related to a paper feed motor issue. It could be the motor, PCB, wiring , power supply, or a sensor. Good luck, I hope when the inevitable "I now have XXXX problem when I tried to fix my machine" you don't get a lot of support....Call a qualified tech...Emujo

mikeena
05-27-2014, 09:51 PM
Dear friends,
Greeting to you all friends,please i need help for Bizhub c6500, flashing error code c0101.please what can i do to make this machine work?
your contribution will be highly appreciate.
Thanks, quitech.

i agree if you have never took the fuser apart it is going to be hell. sorry chances are likely it will be the motor causing the issue however i just had this code in my print shop that is at my home office it ended up being the bearings and they were frozen up. So my questions to you would be what is the meter count? Has the fuser ever been rebuilt? has bearings ever been replaced? if you spend the fuser handle is it a tight spend or more loose? if unsure replace motor

quitech
05-28-2014, 08:13 AM
You don't even have the manual for this and you want assistance with working on a VERY labor intensive and complicated/delicate production MFP....??? Well your code is related to a paper feed motor issue. It could be the motor, PCB, wiring , power supply, or a sensor. Good luck, I hope when the inevitable "I now have XXXX problem when I tried to fix my machine" you don't get a lot of support....Call a qualified tech...Emujo

Hi emujo thanks for your post, really i don't know much about this machine because i am kyocera mita tech.. i just want to help the owner because he don't know where to fine qualified tech...in my country,i decided to assist him instead of him to pack the machine which he spend a lot of money to purchase,i will go and check what you advice me to check, but i don't know which of the PCB am going to check .
Tnks, quitech

Custom Search