PDA

View Full Version : BH C652DS second side light.

Custom Search

PeterG
05-28-2014, 05:56 AM
Hi Guys, was wondering if anyone else has ever had this issue. This problem has been plagueing me for six months. Copier print function is fine. However, when doing double side copies, the second side is very weak & light. Have tried all adjustments available. Have changed following parts.
CIS.
CIS Inverter board.
DSIP Board.
Power Source Board.
Next step is the MFP board.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.2515425155

rrrohan
05-28-2014, 11:27 AM
Same problem with mono copies?

EarthKmTech
05-28-2014, 01:13 PM
is the second side cleaning brush parking in the correct position and its housing latching properly? 2 arrows on the front bushing should be pointing either side of the flat spot on the shaft in the stopped position.

The second side cleaning brush white section is used as the white reference, it must obviously also be kept clean.

PeterG
05-29-2014, 12:02 AM
Thanks for the replies fella's.
Yeah, it does it on B/W as well.
Have checked the cleaning roller carefully, all looks ok. Oddly enough, after giving the roller a "serious" clean. The CIS check figures altered quite markedly, but the end result was still the same. Incidentally those figures are very low. The "Clamp" figure is about 20 instead of 45, and the gain figures are about 70 instead of around 200.
I wasn't aware of the two arrows though. Will check it today.
Thanks again.

PeterG
05-29-2014, 02:38 AM
SOLVED!

EarthKmTech, I owe you quite a few beers. Thanks for your help.
The cleaner roller was out of phase by about a quarter turn.:o It is nice that those two arrows you mentioned are covered by a plastic circlip. Good old KM.
I have been ripping my friggin hair out over this one. The answer was simple & right there in front of me.
Thanks again Buddy!:D

EarthKmTech
05-29-2014, 01:26 PM
common problem, if the timing gets bad enough it throws an error code.

You will never forget those arrows now ;)

buggered if i know how the belt skips teeth though, that part i've not worked out yet. I'm thinking end users not latching it closed properly by not pressing the hand symbol and it only locking on the front side and the rear still being locked by the locking tab. (or staples etc getting in there)

PeterG
05-29-2014, 11:47 PM
Thanks again. Just got notification from KM after telling them it was solved.
"This is not an unknown problem."!
Would have been kinda helpful if they had told me about it about 4 months ago.:D

Custom Search