PDA

View Full Version : Error Code Konica Minolta BIzhub 421 Error C-C192

Custom Search

Naveed Shahid
05-28-2014, 07:00 PM
Hello Every One

I am Facing Problem On Bizhub 501 Error C-C192 I tried to Go service mode But Cant

ANy Solution

Regards

mikeena
05-29-2014, 12:18 AM
C-C192 Link error (AP2) occurs at the start

these are what will cause that code

Extension memory (UK-202)
Overall control board (OACB)

if you have the uk-202 remove it and then reinstall it. (Uk-202 Is the i option kit) if problem comes back remove it completly ands see if problem is still there.

Naveed Shahid
05-30-2014, 08:37 PM
C-C192 Link error (AP2) occurs at the start

these are what will cause that code

Extension memory (UK-202)
Overall control board (OACB)

if you have the uk-202 remove it and then reinstall it. (Uk-202 Is the i option kit) if problem comes back remove it completly ands see if problem is still there.

Thanks Forr Replyyy

Dear There Is no (UK-202) Inside the machine one more issue i cant access service mode i try by utility counter but cant

any other solution dear

thanks
regards

stevena86
05-31-2014, 01:22 AM
I had a machine that was plugged directly into a wall outlet that was hit by a power surge. When the surge initially happened, the symptom the customer called on was that the copier would not come to ready state, it would get to the hour glass screen on start up and then hang indefinitely. What I found was that the Firmware CF card had become corrupted. I had to order a new Firmware CF card and start at base firmware and version up sequentially from there to the latest firmware. A few weeks after, I apparently had an issue where I forgot to version up the HDD after doing the last firmware upgrade and the machine gave a C-C192 C-C193 error code. I then had to re-do the firmware on the firmware CF card and then re-up the firmware from base again.

My suggestion is try a new Firmware CF Card. DO NOT FORMAT THE CF CARD! You can pull the old one out of your machine and plug it into your card reader on your computer and see if you can copy all the files/folders off of it. If your card is bad, you won't be able to (I couldn't, which is how I determined the card was bad.)

If that does not work, I believe your OACB (overall control board) is bad, and will need replacing.

Best of luck.

Naveed Shahid
05-31-2014, 12:33 PM
I had a machine that was plugged directly into a wall outlet that was hit by a power surge. When the surge initially happened, the symptom the customer called on was that the copier would not come to ready state, it would get to the hour glass screen on start up and then hang indefinitely. What I found was that the Firmware CF card had become corrupted. I had to order a new Firmware CF card and start at base firmware and version up sequentially from there to the latest firmware. A few weeks after, I apparently had an issue where I forgot to version up the HDD after doing the last firmware upgrade and the machine gave a C-C192 C-C193 error code. I then had to re-do the firmware on the firmware CF card and then re-up the firmware from base again.

My suggestion is try a new Firmware CF Card. DO NOT FORMAT THE CF CARD! You can pull the old one out of your machine and plug it into your card reader on your computer and see if you can copy all the files/folders off of it. If your card is bad, you won't be able to (I couldn't, which is how I determined the card was bad.)

If that does not work, I believe your OACB (overall control board) is bad, and will need replacing.

Best of luck.

Thanks For Reply

Let Me arrange new firmware

Thanks A Lot

regards

thanks

Downunder
06-02-2014, 11:36 AM
try the memory board first -- easiest option.

Synaux
06-03-2014, 06:46 AM
Out of curiousity, have you tried getting into trouble reset mode?
Also, sometimes you can get into service mode by instigating a different error (for example, disconnecting an important cooling fan).

Custom Search