PDA

View Full Version : Jamming km image press 7000

Custom Search

molson
05-29-2014, 04:57 PM
jamming from tray 4 and 5 code 1701 replaced feed tires and added weights any suggestions

Desert Rat
05-29-2014, 07:35 PM
molson,
If your customer is running a lot of gloss paper, I would be inclined to make sure all the sensors are working, that none of the actuators
are sticky. The actuator should snap back and stay in place. I have seen some actuators bounce when they come back to their home
position. Clean all the transport rollers with rubber cleaner.
Does the paper just stop in the path or does it crash into something crumpling the lead edge?
Does it feed OK from the by pass and other trays? And I always check the basics like paper settings.

DR

Kidaver
05-29-2014, 08:37 PM
I'm guessing you are talking about a PF-602. It could possible be one of the clutches going out. There are 5 in all, 3 vertical, and 2 horizontal. Being it's both trays I'd suspect 1 of the 2 horizontal. CL10 or CL11 are your likely culprit. The nice thing about these clutches is that they are all the same and they are also the same clutches used in your tray 1, 2, 3 conveyance. I had one acting up I couldn't pin point down and just swapped them around until the problem went away. Probably wouldn't hurt to keep one in stock.

molson
05-30-2014, 04:30 PM
thanx guys ill try those things on monday and let you know

Custom Search