PDA

View Full Version : Konica C452 ADF currently is not available

Custom Search

Rolandito
05-29-2014, 05:08 PM
Hi Everyone
I have this problem with a konica c452, the display shows me that the ADF is not available.
I entered in service mode and check System 1, Trouble Isolation. But ADF is unset, So its not isolated by system.
Any suggestion..Please

copier tech
05-29-2014, 09:28 PM
Have you tried Trouble Isolation then set power off & then unset power off & back on?

Rolandito
05-29-2014, 09:32 PM
No I did not try that..
I will try today , and let you know

emujo
05-30-2014, 07:32 PM
Service Mode trouble isolation settings are for the tech to isolate a particular function during trouble shooting. When the MFP detects a critical error on a subsystem that can be self isolated it will offer to do so by displaying a message on the control panel "XXX has malfunctioned, would you like to continue operations?'. When the customer says yes, the copier will ask for the sub power switch to be cycled and the affected part is no longer available for use. This is cleared by cycling main power. If there is still a problem the cycle will repeat. You must fix the issue, then, if the subsystem is still isolated, cycle power again. Emujo

Rolandito
05-31-2014, 12:47 AM
Thanks guys for your time

I solved the problem

How?

I disassembly the ADF... I found a wire disconected. I think It was because when jams occur, We lift up the plastic plate wich supports the originals...the wire is overstretched

I recconected the wire and the ADF and machine works properly.

Custom Search