PDA

View Full Version : Scan problem

Custom Search

aegington
05-29-2014, 10:50 PM
Dear group this is my first post I have been given a c252 bizhub for my business but had a problem with a c-c163 error I have been able to print to the system but have had to erase the error before the c252 will warm up and sit idle now my problem has been one thats only happened since i tryed to find the correct firmware for it and have since upload the firmware 4038-F000-GC4-H5-300_CHECK_SUM-8DD3 but all my scan from the copier have a black border around the end well i say black there black if i leave the top open and white border if i close the top down pictures included i cant find what wrong in such a desperate need to get this sorted and have no idea whats wrong it prints perfectley from the network just wont work properley on copy function i can only think its a firmware issue but as technical as i am im not able to be certain can anyone help pictures included can anyone help the above firmware has been the only one thats worked without getting a c-c163 error

copier addict
05-30-2014, 01:26 AM
That is a really, really long sentence, and very difficult to understand. Maybe if you posted a couple samples it would help.

Blizzoo
05-30-2014, 06:57 AM
I may understand you failed instalation setup instruction after FW update?

aegington
05-30-2014, 09:18 AM
I may understand you failed instalation setup instruction after FW update?

that is possibly the case i dident do somthing straight after installing firmware again for those who cant make sense of what i put

Basicley i have a bizhub c252.

when i got it somebody had tryed to install a newer firmware but it gave error c-c163

it prints perfectley from the network no problem what so ever the problem is with the copier function ie the scanning bed

I have installed firmwares of varying versions all have still given c-c163 untill i put on version 4038-F000-GC4-H5-300_CHECK_SUM-8DD3 now i have a working copier without errors

but i have a page with that perfectley rectangular black center and a white border 25181

This has only happened since firmware update and prior to that i did an nvram reset the machine no long has any errors come up but has this on every scann and copy i make again if i print form the network to the machine its perfect

Hope this helps

Elmo
05-30-2014, 10:33 AM
You need to set the copier back up correctly
Reseting the nv ram will have returned values to default
follow the install instruction as tho it was a new machine
this should sort out your problems

aegington
05-30-2014, 10:48 AM
You need to set the copier back up correctly
Reseting the nv ram will have returned values to default
follow the install instruction as tho it was a new machine
this should sort out your problems

Thankyou elmo is there any links for a installation manual i assume there is a set of things i have to do first

if there is a link to any installation manual for this machine i would be greatful i feel like a right plonker

lesson learned here dont mess with things that are out of your ability lol in a right pickle

aegington
05-30-2014, 12:28 PM
Thankyou elmo is there any links for a installation manual i assume there is a set of things i have to do first

if there is a link to any installation manual for this machine i would be greatful i feel like a right plonker

lesson learned here dont mess with things that are out of your ability lol in a right pickle

I would like to just say thankyou for the help i have had all sorted thankyou elmo found a installation manual all sorted first class

Custom Search