PDA

View Full Version : Error Code bizhub c450 not acceptiong imaging units after reset and not accepting new chips.

Custom Search

chidublin
05-30-2014, 12:34 PM
I bought C450 from UK second hand and it has been working perfect until It started warning Yellow image unit need to be replaced;
I bought a set of reset chips from ebay which did not work.
I went and bought another set from another seller which is meant to work c350 & c450 but no success.
I finally bought reseter from Copy- cat USA dealer ( this reseter has good feedback on Ebay) after resetting all the image unit, now I have all faulty imaging unit.

I am a computer/smart phone technician and love trouble shooting.
I had c350 in the past and know how to get around it.

I am looking for help should anybody know what could be wrong.Any idea or suggestion is welcomed.
I love this printer and would be happy or make sacrifice to get it back working

Dickie
05-30-2014, 07:01 PM
I suspect your USA resetter is not compatible with UK I/U's and now they all show incorrect IU installed
I would buy a full set of new original units from a U.K dealer and fit them then I bet it will work.
Simple
If it is still faulty then I suspect you may have damaged something else and your guess is as good as mine as to which board that may be.
Either way it will be a very expensive lesson learned.
As they say a little knowledge can be more dangerous than non at all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Consult a trained technician

EarthKmTech
05-30-2014, 09:44 PM
yep, imaging units are region locked to stop people going on ebay and buying them overseas (USA) and bypassing the local rip off prices everywhere else on earth.

you need the correct region iu chips thats all it will be. Had it before.

as for the resetter, you probably require the UK version chip images if it is the resetter i've used in the past.

Custom Search