PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub 4050 sleep mode issues

Custom Search

SmellsHot
06-03-2014, 04:12 PM
I have a dozen of these puppies in the field that are having the same issue. Anyone find any tricks on how to wake these damn things up from sleep mode? I've maxed them out to 240mins, but I just wish I could shut the damn sleep mode off. All of my customers are frustrated with trying to wake these things up. I also noticed when going through settings, that the weekly timer is enabled on all new Konica equipment M-F 10pm-5am.
Anyone else seeing problems with this model or with sleep mode on any of the newer Konica gear?

Markks
06-16-2018, 02:48 AM
As far as sleep mode you first have to go into service mode and allow the admin to make the choice to turn off sleep mode. as far as the weekly timer goes it is set enabled by default but can be disabled.

REGSIS
06-18-2018, 06:39 AM
Yeah, you can disable sleep mode, but first try just to turn off weekly timer and nothing else. Operation panels fails a lot on this model, I wouldn't recomend leaving it ON for long, just in case.
Sleep mode 15 min
Enter power save NORMAL
Power consumption in sleep mode ENABLE
Sub power switch LOW POWER

Bix
06-19-2018, 03:37 PM
I had this problem for a while. For this, I have set the maximum (but only 60 minutes). They did not complain.

Custom Search